Pendles half year long injury with thanks to 'think better' on Nicks

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed, you have to be an absolute disgusting f-wit to think that a 31 year old player would start to slow down :drunk:
Nice straw man argument Kappa. I didn’t refer to those who said he’d slowed down. I referred to those that were writing him off, which there were quite a few.

If he was so unfit he should not have been playing. Once a player is judged fit to play you expect him to be able to perform at a normal level. I don't recall 'writing him off' and being one of your *******s but I certainly didn't think he was the Pendlebury I knew from previous years. Once you are judged OK to take the field week after week, there are no excuses. Usually like your comments, but think you have gone too far this time.
He was still in our top half dozen players and we were better with him playing.

I never named you or anyone else. I think those that I’m referring to know who they are.

If anyone is offended at being referred to in the broad sense as an f-wit then they seriously need to harden up.

He was still in our top half dozen players and we were better with him playing.

I never named you or anyone else. I think those that I’m referring to know who they are.

If anyone is offended at being referred to in the broad sense as an f-wit then they seriously need to harden up.
Breakfast.

D569F732-D79D-40B9-B966-001394FA4DFA.jpeg

A 70% Pendlebury is better than 90% of our list or anyone else,s for that matter,I am just glad he has come through unscathed and he is good to go this year. I cannot recall a game where he cost us victory but I recall a couple where he got us over the line,fantastic player and we have been lucky to have him and I would like to snag another 1 or 2 flags before he goes. Another thing with Pendles is he never complains or big notes himself and I am not surprised we only just found now,very low key is Pendles.

And they are equally entitled to recant their views now that they have been enlightened - N'est-ce Pas ??
Those should be given the chance to recant their views before the name calling starts.

Those should be given the chance to recant their views before the name calling starts.
You sound like you need a tissue mate?

Some posters got pretty disgusting in their assessment of Pendles late last year because he wasn’t at his best yet was clearly hampered. Not only the physical injury but also the illness that saw him hospitalised with the resultant weight loss. Yet he was still in our best handful of players.

I will defend Pendles to the hilt and he deserves the benefit of the doubt. He’s earned it.

Some posters got pretty disgusting in their assessment of Pendles late last year because he wasn’t at his best yet was clearly hampered. Not only the physical injury but also the illness that saw him hospitalised with the resultant weight loss. Yet he was still in our best handful of players.

I will defend Pendles to the hilt and he deserves the benefit of the doubt. He’s earned it.
You made a s**t comment and have been called out on that, just accept it and move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don’t have to justify your post mate.........it was spot on IMO

I own the comment and stand by it. Deal with it and move on 👍
That’s fine, just don’t get all that upset when someone contests it.

If your not fit then don’t cross the white line.
This looks like just another justification, for those who want to, use as an excuse for Premiership failure.
If it was that bad, then get it attended to

I assume that you haven't played any sport at a high level, else you'd have more empathy for athletes wanting to still perform even if not at 100%.

You also seem feel entitled to condemn for premiership failure, and feel the need to blame.

I strongly disagree with those views. The 2018 side did not fail in any way in my eyes, but you did as a supporter.

I assume that you haven't played any sport at a high level, else you'd have more empathy for athletes wanting to still perform even if not at 100%.

You also seem feel entitled to condemn for premiership failure, and feel the need to blame.

I strongly disagree with those views. The 2018 side did not fail in any way in my eyes, but you did as a supporter.
No silverware = failure.
Failure to recognise that simply puts you in the category of accepting failure.
I’m comfortable with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back