Pendles ill with flu-like symptoms - cleared of Covid

Remove this Banner Ad

If he tests positive you'd think he'd miss at least two weeks. If it's flu, he'd be in doubt for this week. What troubles me is that there has been nothing from the Club. The news has come via the Herald-Sun and SEN.

If he tests positive you'd think he'd miss at least two weeks. If it's flu, he'd be in doubt for this week. What troubles me is that there has been nothing from the Club. The news has come via the Herald-Sun and SEN.

If he tests positive he'll miss the rest of the season. The footy will be canceled for good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets' just wait and see what happens. Pendles does have 2 children could have just caught normal influenza.

But situation for footy in general not good.Vaccine is in the works but won't be released to full public for about 12 months beacuse stringent tests have to carried out.

So 2020 may be the year no one wins a Premiership.The forgotten year.

Thanks to some idiot eating a bat (lab animal sold in wet markets in China) that passed on a pathogen from animal to human and gave the world the Corona Virus....

Doesn't matter if he shows symptoms or not. You can have it and/or carry it without showing any symptoms.

It really boils down to... do you want to get it now or later. And does the AFL shut down completely or just face the fact that it's going to be a long term proposition and do you just manage the rate of infection rather than escaping it.

Theoretically they could play round-robin for the next 2 weeks and maybe get 3-4 matches into each club before it all shuts down. Maybe it's worth it, I don't know. It's a tainted season whatever happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back