Teams Penrith Panthers 2021 NRL Premiers

Apr 7, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Coney Island, GWS, The Exers!
I know ZOO magazine isn't the font of rl history. but it it fid annoy me a bit in their best rl finals feature, that the 03 GF wasn't mentioned. I mean, it's only the best GF in history.

i believe the editor is a roosters supporter so take from that what you will and since you brought it up Scott Sattler highlights!

Apr 7, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Was at the game last week. Wasn't great as a Knights supporter :cry:

Good to see Simmons go out a winner though. Met him on multiple occasions and I guarantee you won't find a better guy anywhere :thumbsu:

hopefully next year our fitness guys don't take the bruce reid approach to injury management.

Apr 7, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Yep but they still run out on the training pitch for ball and contact work - the pitch is in appalling condition. Sand and divots everywhere.

always has been that way though, the training oval has bunch of other users including women's juniors and soccer.
in the 1997 season it was in such a s**t state the club trained on howell oval (the cricket field)

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
always has been that way though, the training oval has bunch of other users including women's juniors and soccer.
in the 1997 season it was in such a s**t state the club trained on howell oval (the cricket field)
They'd have been better off training at Howell this season by the looks of it. Our local footy field was in better knick.

Actually sat behind DWZ last Saturday. Was sitting in the outer with the fans. Really nice kid. Happy to have a chat (despite my Newcastle jersey) and talk footy.

Apr 7, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
They'd have been better off training at Howell this season by the looks of it. Our local footy field was in better knick.

Actually sat behind DWZ last Saturday. Was sitting in the outer with the fans. Really nice kid. Happy to have a chat (despite my Newcastle jersey) and talk footy.

yeah all the boys i've met are pretty good blokes, met jamal idris a bunch of times and he takes me ragging on him for being a lazy prick really well.

Apr 7, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
worst part is we were going really well before injuries hit. Plus losing barrett in the same year. i mean FSS! you let one of the most promising development coaches * off to manly because you BACKED cleary then you sack cleary at the end of the season because injuries crashed our chances.

then to bring in Griffin a man who took the broncos backwards a team he couldn't even have win half their games go on to make a grand final and only lose by golden point in the first year he was dropped.

you want to run it as a boys club * off back to easts and this time don't steal our best ******* player!

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Former girlfriend of Penrith Panthers star Bryce Cartwright paid $50,000 for abortion

9:49 AM Sunday Mar 5, 2017

A former girlfriend of a rugby league star was allegedly paid $50,000 to have an abortion.

The 24-year-old woman, known only as Miss X, claims to have dated Bryce Cartwright of the Penrith Panthers for several months last year, Daily Telegraph reports.

Miss X, who says she is against abortion, claims she fell pregnant to Cartwright and had the termination in November because she felt she had no other choice.

'I felt I had no other option than to get rid of the baby, the pressure was relentless,' she said.

A contract was drawn-up before the procedure stating the pregnancy would be terminated by agreement of both parties and Cartwright would pay Miss X the $50,000.

The deal to pay Miss X the money was allegedly brokered by club intermediary Lou Zivanovic.

Miss X claims Mr Zivanovic made clear she would be provided 'minimum support' if she kept the baby.

She said she felt 'bullied' and 'boxed into a corner'.

Miss X, who broke up with Cartwright after she fell pregnant, says she ending up donating the money to charity because she was full of regret.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/league/news/article.cfm?c_id=79&objectid=11812280

Back