Teams Penrith Panthers 2021 NRL Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Gus you bloody peanut. They are really playing premiership quality footy right now :rolleyes:
Time to just coach the bloody side yourself or stand out of the way ......

Great fun to watch for the neutrals, but this last-ditch stuff is just not going to hack it against the best sides, is it?

Not good news.

Penrith's top four hopes have been dealt a major blow with playmaker James Maloney sidelined until at least the NRL finals with a knee injury.

The Panthers confirmed the NSW five-eighth had suffered a grade two medial ligament tear during Saturday's get-out-of-jail win over the Gold Coast.

Penrith looked cooked. I reckon they will limp into finals. Massive injury list, lead by Maloney; who's been bashed from pillar to post. Possible suspensions after yesterday's game. Tough run home with games away in Auckland and Melbourne. Expect them to finish 7th. Out first week.

Come back wins just glossed over the issues. Did help them secure finals though.

Interesting to see the antics of Tyrone May after he was sin binned yesterday.
His team was down 6-20 with 4 minutes to go. His team's top 4 aspirations are slowly vanishing, he gets binned and laughs with and high-five's his teammates on the bench, and supporters as he walks up the tunnel.
I'm no expert, but if I was the GM of football at that club, I'd be trying to find a way to blame the previous coach for that kind of attitude.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

So, as I sit here now, the Warriors lead Penrith 30 - 4. Meaning that in the 3 games since Griffin got the arse, Penrith are 1 - 2, with their win being a golden point job against Gold Coast.
Is this honestly part of Gus' master plan ?

So, as I sit here now, the Warriors lead Penrith 30 - 4. Meaning that in the 3 games since Griffin got the arse, Penrith are 1 - 2, with their win being a golden point job against Gold Coast.
Is this honestly part of Gus' master plan ?

Wondering the same thing. Is working a treat right now.NOT. :rolleyes::mad:

Older Penrith fans may be interested to hear that I met Bill Ashurst tonight in my local pub. I know his son, but had not met Bill before. I'd heard bad things about his health condition lately, but he looked in fine spirits, I was proud to shake his hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking great in attack and defence, probably the best halves pairing in the comp, complement each other brilliantly and seldom take a wrong option, strike power out wide, there's no reason you can't win the comp. But the Roosters and Storm have been there before and know how to win the big games. Gonna be fascinating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back