Remove this Banner Ad

QT

Premiership Player
Suspended
Dec 14, 2000
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
Ive started a bigfooty cricket comp. (Like the fantasy footy league). We are doing it by state of birth, and im creating the SA team. So if you wanna play for sa reply to this thread......

This applies for Port supporters aswell...

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

• Banned
SO South Australia's team so far.....

1. QT
2. Ant

Hopefully macca and carb can join up. The we could agree with somthing for once.
smile.gif

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Originally posted by QT:
SO South Australia's team so far.....

Hopefully macca and carb can join up. The we could agree with somthing for once.
smile.gif

yeah ill be in. I bat 5th and bowl pretty good leggies

• Banned
1. QT
2. Ant
3. Carb
4. Scott
5. Macca

Not a bad team. We need 1 or 2 more batsmen, a spinner or medium pacer, and a couple of pace bowlers
wink.gif

------------------

Ok, you can put me down but I think me and Macca are going to be vying for the middle order batsman and leggy spot.

I have got a pretty good wrong'un though and as a crows supporter I would expect favouritism from the captain.

I also know a certain bookmaker who um.. should look after us.

can girls join? you might be suprised what this little lady can do, fancy myself as a bit of a Quicky, but happy so slip on in where i'm needed! Thats if girls can play.

From what I know of women cricketers/followers they can really hurl out the 'Slater' like verbal abuse so welcome aboard MGCG????. A one sylable name is needed though.

I notice QT has slotted himself nicely into the number one position though. I hope he won't be opening the bowling from both ends.

We still need two more quicks and and a dummy spitter (i.e Michael Slater). Also need a stumper.

1. QT
2. Ant
3. Carb
4. Scott
5. Macca
6. Spogs
9.MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl
11.Asgardian

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, i think SA is gonna kick some bigfooty arse!
biggrin.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by QT (edited 06 March 2001).]

c54, welcome to the team
biggrin.gif

1. QT (C)
2. Ant
3. Carb
4. Scott
5. Macca
6. Spogs
9.MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl
10.Crow54
11.Asgardian

------------------

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Spogs:
Ok, you can put me down but I think me and Macca are going to be vying for the middle order batsman and leggy spot.

I have got a pretty good wrong'un though and as a crows supporter I would expect favouritism from the captain.

Well i went to a spinners camp for young spinners who could turn into young champions...shane warne was there and he said i had a very good leggie and fairly good top spinner...he didnt see my mystery ball
wink.gif

nah, seriously, two spinners is always healthy for a cricket team

SANDIE

YOUR A VIC!

NO WAY!!!

LOL
biggrin.gif

------------------

Pride of the Bay, as long as your not a VIC, your welcome into the team
biggrin.gif

1. QT (C)
2. Ant
3. Carb
4. Scott
5. Macca
6. Spogs
8.Pride Of the Bay
9.MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl
10.Crow54
11.Asgardian

------------------

I'd love to come and play with ya Denzel, but unfortunately I was born in Queensland.
Oh well, them's the breaks.
Hey sweetie, is it cool for me to be your teams No.1 fan, or do you have to be from South Aussie to do that too?
cheers....

Beau, I think we can arrange somethin

LOL

------------------

I hope I'm not too late. I was a more than useful left arm quicky. Played for SA up till U17's, then continued on for the Bays in district cricket, so if you have a spot left, I'd love to be in and wreak some havoc with those other teams.

------------------
If ya smell what Santos is cooking!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back