People with 'sources' - a chance at 'I told you so'

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Cy Walsh was on ice. They tried to admit him to Glenside the night before but Glenside rejected this. Matter will be before the courts soon.

Well I guess the mushrooms weren't opening up his consciousness enough anymore and he had to ramp it up a smidge. Who woukd have thought that seeking self improvement through mind altering substances could have gone awry.

Actually change that to Kerridge who I think is a lock to go which is a shame. With Danger gone we are going to need a good tagger

I'll be super pissed if it's Crouch. Even moreso than Danger leaving.
I can't handle this s**t. 2 weeks ago the sun was shining out of west lakes ass, now it's all doom and gloom. Danger, possibly crouch, we "cheated" in the first final. I'm hanging for a successful trading period but last time I was like this tippettgate happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mifK4D3h/Vkw4qIwPljmXKTYRo5fHarsX+kKWDLG/l5aXOGl1w5e8FHwdOyUMGLZrU9g/8in5+H7YAO2kddkxlPXO+AhIRO9CMQRWYf1H6JY7hJHqCa3Zc/JreqIwhRF5iA35HsKyGRTcGQNb80b6O9VktM61xx86Z6NgnczQuvcCJhkNyhckPxM+0gj+brisKa6PjrLjWVzLYyRQQVrSqp9uw==

Will reveal closer to trade period. Player movement related (Crows player and a non-crows player)

Can't remember the password I used (it's written down somewhere) but there were two player movement things mentioned to me by same source who is someone from the GC Suns. I have a lot of confidence in their information about the Suns from a playing group perspective (not from list management/admin):

1) definite talk amongst the team about potential to land Dangerfield. This seems increasingly unlikely given what we now know, but could be interesting for PSD/ND element? They're very strong on landing respected, strong minded players with talent and leadership credentials to help deal with off field issues (see #3)

2) Gorringe is aiming to be a Hawk next year.

3) Off field issues amongst players are a major ongoing concern, even within elements of the playing group. Would be unsurprised to see more players in trouble and/or get ticked off and ask for a trade.

Can't remember the password I used (it's written down somewhere) but there were two player movement things mentioned to me by same source who is someone from the GC Suns. I have a lot of confidence in their information about the Suns from a playing group perspective (not from list management/admin):

1) definite talk amongst the team about potential to land Dangerfield. This seems increasingly unlikely given what we now know, but could be interesting for PSD/ND element? They're very strong on landing respected, strong minded players with talent and leadership credentials to help deal with off field issues (see #3)

3) Off field issues amongst players are a major ongoing concern, even within elements of the playing group. Would be unsurprised to see more players in trouble and/or get ticked off and ask for a trade.

Van Berlo for Bennell ;)

LOL The bloke seems like a total FIGJAM with no character, no work ethic and most of all, no talent.
Gorringe will be lucky to stay on a list!

Hawks - in his dreams.

My cousin worked in marketing for a sports team on the Gold Coast. Won't say what code, but someone may remember them....

He reckons a bunch of twentysomething males with access to lots of cash on the Gold Coast is a recipe for disaster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back