People with 'sources' - a chance at 'I told you so'

Remove this Banner Ad

My cousin worked in marketing for a sports team on the Gold Coast. Won't say what code, but someone may remember them....

He reckons a bunch of twentysomething males with access to lots of cash on the Gold Coast is a recipe for disaster.

I know the Titans had horrible troubles with players going out in Surfers, as well as just general professionalism.

It's not surprising the Suns are having similar issues unfortunately.

Not unrealistic, with 1st round pick sweatner.

Vb is just the type of character the suns need around the place & could be the fresh start he needs.

Would certainly make a great #2 for GAJ, I could also see the Suns being quite interested in Kerridge, again ultra professional, clean skinned and plays multiple positions.

I'd be shocked if M Crouch goes but if it happens it will be a monumental trading failure re the Vince deal.

Unfortunately he'd be our only other best 22 player from the latter half of the year still uncontracted, as much as we hate to admit it, it doesn't bode well.

Sorry all, it's just Jaensch. There's an element of unfounded rumour in there as well which is why I put it in this thread. But I reckon Crouch is gone, if that helps.

Is the rumour Jaensch wants a trade? Or is just going to get the chop?

Chop. But dubious on reliability.

I assume that would be due to off field issues, not football reasons? Because he was in pretty good form early in the year before he did his knee. But now that I think about it... he's not out of contract, is he?

I assume that would be due to off field issues, not football reasons? Because he was in pretty good form early in the year before he did his knee. But now that I think about it... he's not out of contract, is he?
We need far greater depth in outside runners with kicking skills…I'd keep Jaensch. Would remain a good defensive small back-up but I'd be looking to get him fighting for a wing/outside mid role.

I'd much rather Jaensch than Mackay!

No he's not. As I said, I'm dubious but the story goes that the dui was the final nail and one way or another will not be on the list. I'm doubtful for 2 reasons, one of them bring that we've never pulled the trigger like that on a matter of principle.

Interesting but I honestly can't see them getting rid of him. He was in cracking form earlier in the year prior to getting injured. The off field s**t isn't great, but it's also not so bad that he deserves to have a contract terminated.

My cousin worked in marketing for a sports team on the Gold Coast. Won't say what code, but someone may remember them....

He reckons a bunch of twentysomething males with access to lots of cash on the Gold Coast is a recipe for disaster.

If I lived on the GC, I would be out of control; if I was an AFL player living on the GC...

Jesus.

I can see Jaensch being gone and to be honest I hope he is.

This club has been making big statements about elite standards all season. It can't just overlook what Jaensch has done. This would be why the Crows have been perceived not to have acted yet on this.

What can they do, though? If he's not out of contract they can't delist him, and they can't trade him without his agreement. I guess they could give him the Bernie Vince treatment, but I don't think the club came out of that looking real good, either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What can they do, though? If he's not out of contract they can't delist him, and they can't trade him without his agreement. I guess they could give him the Bernie Vince treatment, but I don't think the club came out of that looking real good, either.

Yes they can. They just have to pay his contract out or come to an agreed terms. He would only be on aboit $185,000 to $215,000 a year.

Sorry all, it's just Jaensch. There's an element of unfounded rumour in there as well which is why I put it in this thread. But I reckon Crouch is gone, if that helps.
Matty isn't going anywhere

If I lived on the GC, I would be out of control; if I was an AFL player living on the GC...

Jesus.

1407201508833.png

When fully fit jeansch is best 22 every day of the week

No one else can kick to themselves, run 8m and pound the ball to the RHS boundry, just outside the 50 like Jaenschy can. No work, but a statistical bonanza, effective possession, metres gained, rebound 50. Our efftards, Eg Dmac, have been padding their numbers for a while.

doig medal top 5

ENCRYPTION:

3rJWAzPXqEp0UI+pTdzhOXjcsSKrBRMwo3/9lwgKKM1qxFmvsuOJZRUY8AK4mS88rIkpw5gFdJtfnMqsKiae7p7V3uCljo7fg29QLL3f27ueVZJrQE6SgL/eBy8Zvh0OEuKjbGHkegW8GOThjtnjm/UrOUBWW+cnQ2fE8u6DIY0O2rDuXQERx5sbv+lgFteKvcA599sQlh7h+f3+Bb86cVL4aw==

i will post the password after the count is over

doig medal top 5

ENCRYPTION:

3rJWAzPXqEp0UI+pTdzhOXjcsSKrBRMwo3/9lwgKKM1qxFmvsuOJZRUY8AK4mS88rIkpw5gFdJtfnMqsKiae7p7V3uCljo7fg29QLL3f27ueVZJrQE6SgL/eBy8Zvh0OEuKjbGHkegW8GOThjtnjm/UrOUBWW+cnQ2fE8u6DIY0O2rDuXQERx5sbv+lgFteKvcA599sQlh7h+f3+Bb86cVL4aw==

i will post the password after the count is over
What's a doig medal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back