Coach_Required

Premium Platinum
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
Sorry Mods if this thread isn't in the right area but I have a confession to make.

Now that the most magical of days has come and gone I cant help but wish a couple of Bigfooty Richmond trolls still existed so I could rub their Noses in it.

Any of our posters been round long enough these 2 stood out for me:

Pav for AA
VANDA

Oh how I wish I could rub their grubby faces in it right now.

What about Santa or was it Santa Claws?

He always rambled on about how the club was going nowhere and we were all blind sheep for thinking any different.

yea we haven't heard from him since winning the flag, funny about dat:rolleyes:
He will be kicking back at home, watching numerous replays and marvelling at the wonderful displays by Bachar Houli, Shaun Grigg, Dion Prestia and Shane Edwards and luxuriating in Damien Hardwick's masterful coaching display.
Seriously, he will be as happy as any of us... deep inside.

Was groupie a troll or just someone who made ill considered remarks? That's a genuine question by the way; I wasn't sure.
Fearless troll of oppo boards, instrumental in fighting for our colours, sharp footy knowledge, #sackDimma campaigner (take that whichever way you like), staunch Tiger, connoisseur of supermarket delicacies, music lover, appeared in the list of BF Notable Members ... much more than just a troll or maker of ill-considered remarks.

He will be kicking back at home, watching numerous replays and marvelling at the wonderful displays by Bachar Houli, Shaun Grigg, Dion Prestia and Shane Edwards and luxuriating in Damien Hardwick's masterful coaching display.
Seriously, he will be as happy as any of us... deep inside.
will he, hmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fearless troll of oppo boards, instrumental in fighting for our colours, sharp footy knowledge, #sackDimma campaigner (take that whichever way you like), staunch Tiger, connoisseur of supermarket delicacies, music lover, appeared in the list of BF Notable Members ... much more than just a troll or maker of ill-considered remarks.
apart from all that did he ever go to the footy?

Was groupie a troll or just someone who made ill considered remarks? That's a genuine question by the way; I wasn't sure.

Originally he was good coherent poster. Changed his username a few time. Then he got corrupted by the likes.

spudslovechild

and the bloke with the tigerbar

Didn't think either of these two were actually banned.
Spud's Love Child called out Tigerforlife78 (bloke with tiger bar), who slowly packed up and left. Some say he's still around.
Spud changed his name to Nursie and slowly tapered off posting.
Please correct me if that's incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back