Peoples views on Jon Ralph....

Remove this Banner Ad

WOWEEE! Ralphee strides across the set o “on the couch” at the end of his ‘set’…and clearly gives Gally Lyon a serve!

No idea why…but the team were clearly shaken after the break.

The Peanut has cracked?

Any one see this?

WOWEEE! Ralphee strides across the set o “on the couch” at the end of his ‘set’…and clearly gives Gally Lyon a serve!

No idea why…but the team were clearly shaken after the break.

The Peanut has cracked?

Any one see this?
I just went back and watched. Ralphy was clearly very quick to take his mic off but I don't necessarily agree he's getting up to give Lyon a serve, and I don't agree that the team looked shaken after the break.

I just went back and watched. Ralphy was clearly very quick to take his mic off but I don't necessarily agree he's getting up to give Lyon a serve, and I don't agree that the team looked shaken after the break.

If you can, have a look at Lyons face, he looked surprised at least, if not shocked.

OH GOOD LORD ABOVE!

Ralph Mouth says ‘don’t get caught up in the MIN-U-TAY.’

The word as most basic primates know is Minutia - MI-NU-TIA.

Could he be any more STUPID?

Smug, arrogant p**** who epitomises everything wrong with AFL media today. Thinks he is the story. Thinks he is important and a big player.

TV footy coverage was a hell of a lot more enjoyable before the likes of Ralph inserted themselves into the picture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smug, arrogant p**** who epitomises everything wrong with AFL media today. Thinks he is the story. Thinks he is important and a big player.

TV footy coverage was a hell of a lot more enjoyable before the likes of Ralph inserted themselves into the picture.
Out of him and McClure for most smug journalist going around

Remove this Banner Ad

Back