Discussion Pepper Money and Tesla

Remove this Banner Ad

Atomboy

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2007
Yes
AFL Club
St Kilda
I learnt today that Tesla does all their EV financing in Australia through Pepper Money.

Has anyone stumbled across this and why doesn’t the club make a bit more noise about it for members (and others) ?. I had no idea this was on offer.

Also begs the question as to why we can’t get Tesla on board as a sponsor although we may have to sell home games on the moon if Elon gets involved…..

Why does Tesla using Pepper Money matter to us?

If we were sponsored by one of the big four banks would we be spruiking Google, Apple and Microsoft etc. using them for their Australian banking?

Would rather St Kilda remain as isolated from Elon as possible, bloke is an absolute flog.

As you like

Why does Tesla using Pepper Money matter to us?

If we were sponsored by one of the big four banks would we be spruiking Google, Apple and Microsoft etc. using them for their Australian banking?

Would rather St Kilda remain as isolated from Elon as possible, bloke is an absolute flog.
Sooo being a flog makes his money worth less??

Sooo being a flog makes his money worth less??
Down the track I believe it will.

Elon's is becoming increasingly divisive and may cost us further opportunities down the track.

The guy is toxic, the people lining up to drink his bathwater have just fallen for the cult of personality. Guy is a grafter and Tesla will ultimately end up being a footnote in automotive history.

Down the track I believe it will.

Elon's is becoming increasingly divisive and may cost us further opportunities down the track.

The guy is toxic, the people lining up to drink his bathwater have just fallen for the cult of personality. Guy is a grafter and Tesla will ultimately end up being a footnote in automotive history.

Elon’s a weird unit who’s done both good and bad things.

But he’s instrumental to the success of Tesla, and Tesla brought forward electric cars by about 20 years. The positive environmental impact of that is huge and unprecedented.

Hate Elon all you like but if you give a s**t about the environment then it’s dumb to buy into culture war bullshit that his actions are 100% bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back