Roast Perceived Anti-Suns Agenda in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Any dumb calls this weekend? Had to watch the game on silent on my phone at a bbq

Surely Eddie said something stupid?

I liked Derwayne early when talking about Martin. "He's a ground ball player but he takes terrific marks.

Eddie came out and gave the afl credit for the mature age picks when I was 90% sure the Suns took that proposal to the afl.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Eddie at the end of the match

"And the Suns have won A game!!"

Triple M pumped up the Bont nonstop and said every quarter it was just a matter of time before the bulldogs ran over the top of us.
You know when they said, ok GC has probably won this. 10 seconds left.

Didn't hear a peep about the free kick count on the radio the entire game. On watching I thought the umpiring was mostly reasonable but a few terrible non-decisions - the Hanley high tackle definite missed free kick - he was just bending down picking up the ball one example.

Dermie said half way through the first quarter, “who is this team, aren’t they supposed to be terrible”

Dermie and Wayne Carey never bought into the anti Suns hype
Carey nearly picked us but went Dogs by a whisker
Floggo Brown didn’t say a word having made us his special last week
On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Eddie called “bontempelli down the wing of marvel stadium, like the superhero he is”.

Not anti suns but thought that’s gotta get him banned off commentary

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't you love it when the media is dead wrong about your team? This quote will likely going down in GC footy folklore as the turning point for our club and deserves its own thread for just how inaccurate it is.

We refuse to be what they want us to be.

Lloyd doubling down on the Suns losing to Carlton. What's he got against us? I remember his Son was a Suns supporter. Has something happened there? Either way the man can barely talk sometimes and when get's questioned has no fallback.
I saw him at an open training session maybe last year? His son all decked out his Suns gear. Hope his son keeps up the support just to piss him off

Awww, thanks for the support guys :thumbsu:

I think that's the biggest contingent of GCS supporters I've ever seen on the Bay.
It's a great thread to read after a win, Hopefully plenty more victims to come.

I'd love to pop in but it's probably not a good look ;) plus it's well and truly more up your alley, mate.

Dwayne said on 3aw last night Adelaide will win easy! He’s also said that the last 3 weeks about the teams we’ve played so hope he’s wrong again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back