Perfect long term relationships that go sour

Remove this Banner Ad

Which one is ali again?

I thought her name was tessa

You must be a good lookin bloke no homo
Tessa is friend now

Ali was original date .....Joceey was second

Tessa is paddle boarding girl whom is definate plan B ....wve even agreed on that ....she has met jane ..lol yup they have disucssed me ...lol it's hard I know ...hah hah

I'm ok looks wise but charisma and humour beats looks everytime ....stable job, and just not being a beeer drinking slob helps ...nothing wrong with beer though

Jane realtionship going well ...my recovery ...yoga bike rides and just generally not giving a rats arse what people think is doing me wonders.

Tessa is friend now

Ali was original date .....Joceey was second

Tessa is paddle boarding girl whom is definate plan B ....wve even agreed on that ....she has met jane ..lol yup they have disucssed me ...lol it's hard I know ...hah hah

I'm ok looks wise but charisma and humour beats looks everytime ....stable job, and just not being a beeer drinking slob helps ...nothing wrong with beer though

Jane realtionship going well ...my recovery ...yoga bike rides and just generally not giving a rats arse what people think is doing me wonders.
Yeah no s**t aye, we're all these girls from tinder or online?

Online dating for a black man is just terrible.. Attracting all kinds of girls I despise. Dating in 2016 is trash tbh

Huh? This isn't a struggle thread

This some rags to riches type s**t

I've done a lot of work to get here

Ok here is my fridge list ...yoga at 6am 3 days a week
Cycle 4 days a week
12 sessions of intense phscho therapy on relationships and my inner self ...who am I and whatndk I want to be
Eat the right foods for the brain to work well
Not carry a grudge towards her or anything else
Contro,the controllables
Love and like yourself like never before
Take a risk
Smile and laugh at stupid stuff
Get rid of negative people from your life

That's how I recovered and stick to it ...wasn't a fluke

Well my coffee date with south american tinder chick was no good. I dont know how she did it, what filters she used and angles for photos, but reality was not as portrayed in photos.

I dont understand why people do that?!? Just have realistic photos ffs as the real you will be who you are when you meet people.

So thats that. Disappointing. But thats how it goes i guess.

Omg I got an email today from a chick I've never met saying do I want Fwb sex ...she emailed
Well my coffee date with south american tinder chick was no good. I dont know how she did it, what filters she used and angles for photos, but reality was not as portrayed in photos.

I dont understand why people do that?!? Just have realistic photos ffs as the real you will be who you are when you meet people.

Yeah ....well move on ....bait up again and go again

Plenty of fish out there ...just right bait needed

Damn.. I got done the same one time Billy.

Don't worry.. That's online dating

Why is it terrible? Do you just attract women who fetishise black men?
Yep, how did you guess...

It's annoying. I hate being treated like a novelty. Its hard to find white women who don't just want me to fill their sexual fantasy or whatever. Plus there are a very, very small amount of coloured people on tinder etc

It's a double edged sword..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess you attract what you are. You steal all the time , do you expect a saint...lol.
Lmao yeah ok... You are judging my whole character on the fact you know I sliced a couple cheap tools from a hardware store. The reason why I slice things is because when I was an apprentice I had no money. My mother was smoking drugs blowing all her welfare on drugs n drinks, her partner was in jail, my wage went to rent and food. I stole tools to get through my apprenticeship, if I didn't have the tools, I wouldn't have a job. Nowadays I do it because it feels second nature to me, I dunno, I can't help it tbh and it's just little s**t.
If you are going to judge me, look at a bigger sample of my story. People irl know I'm a good person, big brother and role model to my 6 younger siblings, literally came from nothing (2 dysfunctional "parents") to be a successful man on his own two feet today.

But tbh people's perception of me doesn't matter because I know I'm a good person so I know I deserve somebody decent.

Lmao yeah ok... You are judging my whole character on the fact you know I sliced a couple cheap tools from a hardware store. The reason why I slice things is because when I was an apprentice I had no money. My mother was smoking drugs blowing all her welfare on drugs n drinks, her partner was in jail, my wage went to rent and food. I stole tools to get through my apprenticeship, if I didn't have the tools, I wouldn't have a job. Nowadays I do it because it feels second nature to me, I dunno, I can't help it tbh and it's just little s**t.
If you are going to judge me, look at a bigger sample of my story. People irl know I'm a good person, big brother and role model to my 6 younger siblings, literally came from nothing (2 dysfunctional "parents") to be a successful man on his own two feet today.

But tbh people's perception of me doesn't matter because I know I'm a good person so I know I deserve somebody decent.
You can always stop stealing now that you've moved on from your parents and initial apprenticeship. No reason to keep doing it. Saying it's second nature is an excuse.

same. its really annoying
She had "Former Swiss volleyball player" in her profile and pics that were obviously 5-10 years old on her profile... I meet her and she's at least 10kgs heavier than her prime and I didn't even recognise her until she said my name.

I did a runner from our coffee date and she tried to follow me lmao

When every single photo is from the exact same angle, that sets off alarm bells for me.

I finally have a tinder hit! Things are a little scarce down here in country Victoria, but i've messaged her and not had a response yet.

I'm off to Tassie this weekend for the Test match cricket and am very keen to get stuck into some Tassie girls.

Well, good news is that Ive got another lady lined up for coffee midweek. This one has only one photo in her profile and its clearly filter-less and so hopefully accurate.

She's a lawyer and 7 years younger than me. Conversation over phone was awesome, intelligent and switched-on.
People told me to lawyer-up when my wife left. Maybe i will.....

this is fast becoming a brag thread for guys who've left shitty long term relationships!! :D

new tinder match on Saturday night, she's from Langwarrin. chatted to her firstly on tinder, then through messenger for about 6 hours sat night. last night we spoke to each other - one of those fantastic chats where it seemed like we were talking for 20 mins, but we had been talking for 5 hours. I think theres definitely something there. She's a single mum who wants no more kids, I find her very attractive, she's got her s**t together. we've discussed meeting, we've agreed to keep chatting and see how we feel about it after a couple more chats. she's been hurt a fair bit in the past, so she's trying to make sure I'm not in it for just one thing. completely fair enough too

my date on Saturday morning went well, but she isn't in a spot where she wants a relationship. that's fine, I respect that

this is fast becoming a brag thread for guys who've left shitty long term relationships!! :D

Heheh. It kinda is. But you know what - us contributors deserve a change in luck. A new happier life. We are all about half way through our lives i think. Plenty of time for us all

Heheh. It kinda is. But you know what - us contributors deserve a change in luck. A new happier life. We are all about half way through our lives i think. Plenty of time for us all
damn right we do. I've been unhappy for such a long time that it feels really strange that I'm no longer sad

I'm enjoying this for what it is. a bit of fun, but I want to find more. being single for 8 months after a 15 year relationship doesn't seem like that long a time, but when it's all you've known, it's an eternity

Well, good news is that Ive got another lady lined up for coffee midweek. This one has only one photo in her profile and its clearly filter-less and so hopefully accurate.

She's a lawyer and 7 years younger than me. Conversation over phone was awesome, intelligent and switched-on.
People told me to lawyer-up when my wife left. Maybe i will.....
Get in there Billy Ray, good luck mate

new tinder match on Saturday night, she's from Langwarrin. chatted to her firstly on tinder, then through messenger for about 6 hours sat night. last night we spoke to each other - one of those fantastic chats where it seemed like we were talking for 20 mins, but we had been talking for 5 hours. I think theres definitely something there. She's a single mum who wants no more kids, I find her very attractive, she's got her s**t together. we've discussed meeting, we've agreed to keep chatting and see how we feel about it after a couple more chats. she's been hurt a fair bit in the past, so she's trying to make sure I'm not in it for just one thing. completely fair enough too

my date on Saturday morning went well, but she isn't in a spot where she wants a relationship. that's fine, I respect that

Yup it's solution focussed

Ya know sometimes in life we are going to get run over by a life bus .......do we sit and cry .....yeah for a little while yes ....but then we grab some new wheels and take it fir a spin ....live it love it drive it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back