Peril Clash Strip finally!

Remove this Banner Ad

Chinese guy - Yellow Peril!! Sick guernsey brah.
PC guy - You know that was a racist term for your people right?
Chinese guy - What? Our people? Why?
PC guy - Yeah it was used in the early 1900's to describe Asian immigrants as dangerous to society.
Chinese guy - Wow, I never knew that. I wasn't alive, neither were my parents. I now think Australians are racist.
PC guy - Just as well I brought it to your attention so you can now be upset by it too.
Chinese guy - ...and to think I was so unaware that next to nobody living today has used that term in a racially hurtful way.
PC guy - Well now you can be mad at everyone and fight the good fight.
Chinese guy - Thanks, but I think I prefer the unity I shared with those I now think are racist before.

Getting offended on behalf of other people is so patronising and is basically a form of bigotry (bigotry of low expectations). I must step in and show these people how offended they should because my virtue needs stroking.

Looks pretty meh with the white shorts to be honest. Should have just kept the white clash.

this is awesome. Congrats you guys who have pushed for this for years now. So much better to get the yellow guernsey back as our clash. Looking forward to playing Bulldogs away, Carlton away, and maybe even Kangaroos away :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends on whether you care about upsetting Chinese Eagles fans I guess. It's not like 4% of the Australian population is of Chinese descent or anything...And I'm sure none of them have BigFooty subscriptions because that would require them to speak English, enjoy AFL and have access to the internet which is a really rare combination for people living in Australia.

As a Chinese Australian I don't give a s**t nor did any other Chinese person I knew.

Yellow peril is not racist outside thr context

I think it's quite clear that the people on this forum are just a vocal minority, and that the majority of West Coast supporters prefer the old home and clash jumpers.

I think it's quite clear that the people on this forum are just a vocal minority, and that the majority of West Coast supporters prefer the old home and clash jumpers.
So then why did the wings smash the tri panel and tablecloth out of the park in the original poll?

Furthermore, why didn't your so called majority stand up and stop it from getting changed then?

So then why did the wings smash the tri panel and tablecloth out of the park in the original poll?

Furthermore, why didn't your so called majority stand up and stop it from getting changed then?

The poll was probably dominated by voters from this forum. What about all the grannies, the children, casual supporters, and supporters who don't know how to use a computer / don't have an internet connection? They wouldn't have even known of the poll.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back