Multiplat Persona 5 - Including Royal and Striker

Remove this Banner Ad

This announcement just made me look up P4 and P5 soundtracks again. There are some real ear worms in there.

I know P5 has a really popular soundtrack, but I really do think P4 was just as good if not better. I preferred the setting and tone of that game a lot more too.

I know P5 has a really popular soundtrack, but I really do think P4 was just as good if not better. I preferred the setting and tone of that game a lot more too.

P4 was my favourite soundtrack of them too but there are a couple from P5 that always get stuck in my head. P4G in particular was my favourite and thought the same with vanilla P5. P5 Royal changed my mind though. I really liked the setting of Inaba and the overall story of P4 but I think with the gameplay improvements of P5 Royal, plus the characters and being a more recent and polished game that Royal became my favourite.

P4 was my favourite soundtrack of them too but there are a couple from P5 that always get stuck in my head. P4G in particular was my favourite and thought the same with vanilla P5. P5 Royal changed my mind though. I really liked the setting of Inaba and the overall story of P4 but I think with the gameplay improvements of P5 Royal, plus the characters and being a more recent and polished game that Royal became my favourite.

I've only played 5 not P5R so that's why I prefer P4G for now. I can see my mind changing on that but, have heard a lot of good things about the new characters and dungeon.

I have 4 songs from the P5 Royal and the battle music from P4G in my everyday playlist. I’ve only played a little bit of P4G so I’m sure that’ll change once I play it properly.

Also have simple and clean from Kingdom Hearts.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know whether to play this again on Switch (it’ll look amazing on my OLED switch) or on PS5.

I’m also tossing up PS4 as I missed the the platinum by 2 trophies…

The PS5 version doesn’t seem like much of an upgrade, might just do a new play through on the PS4 version.

I also bought a backbone so I can use remote play.

Downloaded the PC version on Gamepass out of curiosity, looks amazing.

I had to stop or it was going to suck me back in…

Anyone planning on checking out Tactica?

From looking at reviews there are some new additions to the soundtrack which is enough for me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back