Multiplat Persona 5 - Including Royal and Striker

Remove this Banner Ad

Likewise, the visual style has sold me, looks amazing. Don't know how my backlog is going to handle yet another 100 hour game though o_O
My backlog isn't too bad having skipped a bunch of the latest releases like NiEr, Nioh, Mass Effect, Yakuza, RE7, For Honor, etc. This would tide me over nicely until Tekken / Destiny beta / Crash.

having skipped a bunch of the latest releases like NiEr

That's a mistake :D

My backlog is obscene at the moment, I recently wheeled out the old PS3 to finally play Ni No Kuni and still have the likes of Yakuza and Mass Effect sitting there untouched along with another 20 odd PS4 games I've picked up in various PSN sales.

I'm not a huge JRPG person but P4G was one of my favourite games. The only thing that has stopped me from subsequent play throughs is every time I pick up my Vita to try I can't be bothered with the 2-3 hour'ish intro to get into the meat and potatoes of the game. P5 is reviewing awesomely though and sounds like you hit the ground running.

I only got Persona 4 purely because I got a Vita and wanted to see what the good games where, Persona was a type of game id never think to play but I thought "why not" after seeing the reviews. Well over 100 hours later I was glad I tried it out because it was incredible, seeing that this looks even better its a must buy and id recomend to everyone.

That's a mistake :D

My backlog is obscene at the moment, I recently wheeled out the old PS3 to finally play Ni No Kuni and still have the likes of Yakuza and Mass Effect sitting there untouched along with another 20 odd PS4 games I've picked up in various PSN sales.
NieR is one of the games I'll pick up down the line during a break in releases. ;) I'm a lot more careful with what I buy at full price these days. Too much filler masquerading as AAA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not gonna lie, its pretty smart. People warning others of him can't use his name so nobody can really report him. campaigner act, but smart :p

I never played a Persona game but this looks alright.

Would I be doing myself a disservice by jumping straight into this one?

While the stuff about Personas (it's kind of like an occult version of Pokemon I guess roughly) is continuous from game to game, each story is self contained about a new set of high school kids so you don't need any prior knowledge what so ever :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back