Multiplat Persona 5 - Including Royal and Striker

123 hours done. i started jan 2 last year and finished jan 3 this year (with a 6 month fortnite addiction inbetween). not only one of the coolest looking and sounding games ever but a great story. started NG+ already which i've barely ever felt compelled to do with other games. hell yea

nameless

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 17, 2006
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
123 hours done. i started jan 2 last year and finished jan 3 this year (with a 6 month fortnite addiction inbetween). not only one of the coolest looking and sounding games ever but a great story. started NG+ already which i've barely ever felt compelled to do with other games. hell yea

Thought you were referencing in-game dates and was confused haha

I've decided once I get through more backlog I'm playing it again, if just to listen to the cool tracks while fighting.

nameless

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 17, 2006
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Only thing holding me back from another play through at the moment is the possibility of a Switch announcement. P5 would be an awesome handheld, P4 G is the only reason I still have a Vita. Otherwise I'll have to just hold out until finding out whatever P5 R is.

Hmm that's true, I'll be a little while with my backlog, so plenty of time for an announcement.

Kind of tempted for a NG+ so I can do all the social links though.

178083FA-92FE-4517-BBB5-FDAA92F39059.png

a few games getting brought forward early if you go through eb games

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Joker is such a limp dick protagonist

TheVelourFog

All Australian
Dec 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Finally started Royal tonight. Feels the same after returning to P4G after a long time. Such a perfect game to sit back in the recliner with head phones on. Can't wait to see all the changes from the original game.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts throughout your playthrough on the differences between Royal and the original Persona 5. From what I've read they don't seem to be massive changes but would like to know how it plays compared to the original. I'm tempted to go and get it because I loved the original but not sure if I can justify paying full price if there are just small differences.

Back