Personal luxuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 1, 2013
Victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Swinburne
There are certain things in life that are unquestionably luxurious, like lying by the pool and being delivered a cocktail or being chauffeured somewhere.

Then there are personal luxuries. Things that make you feel luxurious that other people haven't considered or find odd.

For me it's wearing a really breezy linen shirt and looking passably well dressed but staying cool. The other, stranger, one is frozen protein shakes. I put my protein shake in the freezer before I work out then smash it up like a Slurpee. So good on a summer day.

What are your personal luxuries?

a23d7712f7e73fdda6be3ae921af2573.jpg

Lindt 90%

There are certain things in life that are unquestionably luxurious, like lying by the pool and being delivered a cocktail or being chauffeured somewhere.

Then there are personal luxuries. Things that make you feel luxurious that other people haven't considered or find odd.

For me it's wearing a really breezy linen shirt and looking passably well dressed but staying cool. The other, stranger, one is frozen protein shakes. I put my protein shake in the freezer before I work out then smash it up like a Slurpee. So good on a summer day.

What are your personal luxuries?
I take my linen shirts to the dry cleaners to get ironed as well. They're an absolute bitch to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think I've ever set foot in a dry cleaners.
You pretty much have to as a man, any decent suit is dry clean only. I never get my shirts done there unless there's a deal for them with a suit though.
Give us some links what you use.

I miss writing letters.
https://www.officeworks.com.au/shop...DTga67ziX9PP8HWrOe-B08zn0w6MFKOt7waAuTC8P8HAQ

I love these, and their not too expensive. They write really smoothly, and the range of colours is great for work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back