Perth Drivers are absolutley s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know what Tonkin Hwy (specifically between Roe & Gt Eastern) is like at the moment during morning peak-hour? Gotta catch a plane at 10am (domestic terminal) and not sure how badly the roadworks are affecting things...
Thanks.

I'm a s**t Perth driver. I wrote my much loved 2004 Mini Cooper off almost two weeks ago. Ended up in hospital and been sore since, but am still alive and 'getting there'. Sadly I can't say the same for my Mini :(

I'm a s**t Perth driver. I wrote my much loved 2004 Mini Cooper off almost two weeks ago. Ended up in hospital and been sore since, but am still alive and 'getting there'. Sadly I can't say the same for my Mini :(

s**t. That's not the sort of news we wanted to hear. Hope you're on the mend soon.

Especially the girl talk thread? ;)

Can always get another car but you only have one health. Look after yourself.

I actually toyed with the idea of getting a new white Mini and then having purple Vs on the front and a racing number '7' on the side, but would hate to jinx him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

asiagjokes_about_asian_driving.jpg

So I have spent two months driving in Darwin.

I am now convinced that Perth is not the worst place for s**t drivers.

I am now convinced that Kram81 has a very good point about most of the s**t drivers coming from interstate.

I am of the belief that most of the s**t drivers in Darwin are not NT born and bred. They are Victorians, South Australians, West Aussies and QLDers who come here and bring their s**t drivibg habits with them in a potentially more dangerous place to drive. And they think thst because Darwin is relatively rural they can drive whilst they are daydreaming

The norm over here: too lazy to use indicators when turning at intersections and changing lanes. Even when there are freakin cars up their arse.

Got stuck behind a bozo doing 40 in a school zone when its freaking holidays. Got stuck behind another bozo doing the same at 6.30pm.

Just lots of general lazy inattentive driving behaviour because 'its a laid back sleepy hollow'.
-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back