JW Frogen

Premiership Player
Nov 29, 2004
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Why can't Perth drivers drive in the rain?

They are so fearful and ever cautious as if they are driving through a hurricane or great blizzard and they have been doped up on too many GP proscribed opiates.

It is just water, unless your tires are balder than Bruce Willis it will not kill you.

Get on with it!!!!!!

Well there is that too.

But add a bit of water to this Cup of Ever Fearful Caution and you get nothing but wet noodles.

Why can't Perth drivers drive in the rain?

They are so fearful and ever cautious as if they are driving through a hurricane or great blizzard and they have been doped up on too many GP proscribed opiates.

It is just water, unless your tires are balder than Bruce Willis it will not kill you.

Get on with it!!!!!!

The only safe way to drive in the rain is 30km under the speed limit, in the right hand lane.

The only safe way to drive in the rain is 30km under the speed limit, in the right hand lane.

I like you Power, I am getting old and have drank oceans so slower on the uptake than my uptake would be if I had not drank those oceans, but you are the Jonathan Swift of Big Footy.

Why is the driving in Perth so poor? Easily the worst of any place I've been to in Australia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back