Perth GloryFC Thread-2018/19 PREMIERS!! FEAR OUR WRATH!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Small grievance with The Shed experience today.

The 'beer shower' is a part of the shed experience which I love, however I am not too keen on 1 or 2 dickheads at the back, for the last 10-15 minutes, just pegging their beers at random people out of sheer boredom. I'm not talking beers tossed up in the air, but missiled at peoples heads and backs. Call me a Helen Lovejoy if you will but that to me is just taking advantage of the Shed atmosphere to be a campaigner. Judging from the reactions of those around me, I was not alone in this.

Small grievance with The Shed experience today.

The 'beer shower' is a part of the shed experience which I love, however I am not too keen on 1 or 2 dickheads at the back, for the last 10-15 minutes, just pegging their beers at random people out of sheer boredom. I'm not talking beers tossed up in the air, but missiled at peoples heads and backs. Call me a Helen Lovejoy if you will but that to me is just taking advantage of the Shed atmosphere to be a campaigner. Judging from the reactions of those around me, I was not alone in this.
yeah that sounds like a few blokes just being tossers. Completely understandable you'd be annoyed by that type of sh**

$39 for an adult GA ticket would also play a part in that.
Yeah the prices are ludacris, the same price as some Ajax Amsterdam seats,yet a fraction of the quality and match day experience, Hence I always used to just buy kids tickets online. The people at the gate never check, they just scan and off you go..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a good result.

Not really feeling Kim, Harold or Fornaroli at this point. Hopefully it's just a case of needing time to gel and Forn to find his touch after a while out.

Yeah, no clean sheet pisses me off. No matter how defensively solid we are under Poppa, they still seem to be a rarity. Too often there are too many stupid mistakes at the back and the pen Dino conceded was just plain dumb.

Yeah, no clean sheet pisses me off. No matter how defensively solid we are under Poppa, they still seem to be a rarity. Too often there are too many stupid mistakes at the back and the pen Dino conceded was just plain dumb.
We had 14 last season didn't we?

Not sure but I would be surprised if it were that many and I would hazard a guess most would have come at home.
A quick search gives me 13 CS from 30 matches. I get your point though, last year we had the Wanderers away when Elrich scored, the Adelaide final and others

I'm not too fussed about the clean sheet issue. We are still early in the season. A lot of the team would still be building fitness. I'm more happy with how the front three operated yesterday. We could easily have had more and for all the star power I thought they looked a little impotent in the first two matches.

I'm not too fussed about the clean sheet issue. We are still early in the season. A lot of the team would still be building fitness. I'm more happy with how the front three operated yesterday. We could easily have had more and for all the star power I thought they looked a little impotent in the first two matches.
I didn’t watch (actually haven’t watched all season as am on holiday) but from reports, we have been outplayed by most sides

I didn’t watch (actually haven’t watched all season as am on holiday) but from reports, we have been outplayed by most sides

We vastly outplayed Wellington for the overwhelming majority of the game and should have been 4 or 5 up. Brisbane we were the better side in the 1st half but extremely poor in the 2nd. I missed last week as I was at a wedding but from what I heard, it was about even.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back