Perth GloryFC Thread-2018/19 PREMIERS!! FEAR OUR WRATH!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the fact we are giving some young players game time. However, our forward line is looking a bit depressing. I don't think G Popovic has had a shot on goal (https://www.perthglory.com.au/player/gabriel-popovic#!/statistics), Chianese didn't put a foot right when he came on and D'Agostino is out of favour, though hopefully that might change after assisting Ingham's goal. I thought Armiento's debut against the Mariner's showed some promise but he should have squared the ball to Fornaroli rather than shooting. I imagine James might take a while to get A-league fitness.

While we have four games to get our forward line happening, I just can't see much reason to have hope going into the finals series.

Very professional and pragmatic performance. We're a bit lucky at times though.
I guess without Diego or to a lesser degree Ikonomidis anymore Poppa sees this defensive grinding style as our only chance to get the title.

If it works I won't mind, sure it'll be an ugly title but it'd one full of character and could really echo into the future of the club to set a bar.

Very professional and pragmatic performance. We're a bit lucky at times though.
I guess without Diego or to a lesser degree Ikonomidis anymore Poppa sees this defensive grinding style as our only chance to get the title.

If it works I won't mind, sure it'll be an ugly title but it'd one full of character and could really echo into the future of the club to set a bar.

Enjoyed it. Those gritty kind of 1-0, park the bus, defensive master classes are heart in mouth to watch but feel great afterwards.

Onwards and upwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dino, Chianese, Tando, and Lia all gone as well.

Dino, Chianese, Tando, and Lia all gone as well.

I'm gonna post this article in the off season thread as well.. OK

They’ve been real slack with these announcement as they happen. I know there’s been a pandemic but come on. Have heard that apparently staff haven’t been told what’s happening and have been on jobkeeper for 4-5 months

Wouldn't surprise me. No wonder it's always a slow news day if no-one is really back at work lol

118404928_2914884308615898_1113934528513517621_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back