Perth stadium claims more victims. Ground harder than the cricket pitch. Really!

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
He mentioned Collingwood, Hawthorn and Essendon. It’s only Richmond sooks expecting their cake and eating it too. Don’t expect to play in Geelong while whinging over playing at Marvel
? I have no idea what you are on about - I just read the bit you said about only Richmond supporters complaining about playing at Marvel. I’m just correcting that statement. All MCG teams hate playing home games at marvel. All supporters complain. Lots.

F knows what this has to do with the OP anyway. I thought the thread was about the WA stadium surface or something?

But only Richmond supporters complain about playing at marvel. The others accept it.
Rubbish.
I don't think any MCG tenants are wrapt that they don't get to play home games at the home ground. Most seem to reluctantly accept that it's part of a long standing stadium deal that the AFL did with the Docklands. But you certainly don't hear the infernal whinging that we get from West Coast supporters.
It's one example though that there a swings and roundabouts in the comp. I can't imagine the orgy of entitled whinging that would result if the AFL made the Eagles play home games at the opposition's home ground.

last time you played in Geelong you lot nearly rioted. Bunch of hypocrites
Of course this is a myth created by Geelong supporters embarrassed about what a pack of infernal whingers they are and wishing to deflect, picked up by Eagles supporters also wishing to deflect.
Just be happy that you already get several unsporting advantages over the rest of the comp and please stop always whinging for more like an entitled spoilt child. You lot are becoming a laughing stock.

F knows what this has to do with the OP anyway. I thought the thread was about the WA stadium surface or something?
Many West coast supporters feel very, very entitled and victimised and, for some reason, they're particularly bitter towards Richmond, probably because we've won recent premierships to which they feel entitled. They reserve the right to turn any thread into whinge fest, even if it's got absolutely nothing to do with Richmond.

Many West coast supporters feel very, very entitled and victimised and, for some reason, they're particularly bitter towards Richmond, probably because we've won recent premierships to which they feel entitled. They reserve the right to turn any thread into whinge fest, even if it's got absolutely nothing to do with Richmond.

They're used to the WA media bubble, and as a result think that WCE is the ABSOLUTE. BESTEST. AT, EVERYTHING. EVA! (or would be if it wasn't for the crippling disadvantages the evil Victorians cruelly and deliberately put in their way, like having them 3 hours flying time away from civilisation).

That Richmond fans don't just accept this makes them cry.

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
West Coast vs Melbourne game this season 4 players were concussed after landing on the surface, I suspect the hardness of the surface contributed to the intensity of the injuries, https://www.afl.com.au/news/38925/afl-match-report-west-coast-v-melbourne see injured.
Venables hasn't been back since.
This is in addition to the foot and soft tissue injuries.
And the light shows are a joke.
Venables was fast asleep before his head got anywhere near the ground, all the damage was already done.

Back