Perty stop texting me!

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah i got 2 so did most of nicks.

Before teh anti board crew go off it wouldnt cpst anything as they would have a prgram that sends out free ones.

None the less they are annoying, and i will not vote until Eddie personally video calls me so ed get on it, sadly my sister votes for licca alot and as such ill never get my video call

Yeah, I just got two identical ones a few minutes apart. What a waste of the clubs money!
see above

computers are wonderful things now days

I received two as well. Maybe they should have saved the money on texting us and texted Paul to 191 977 a million times instead
Nah mate thats cheating apparntly advertising isnt.

Still where is my video call Ed if you believe tess and others all you do is read this board i want my video call

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got a couple. Hope I don't get charged for these.

Man how sore would his thumb be typing 40,000 messages from his Nokia 6288? ... TWICE! If he claims works comp for RSI I'll be furious! :p

Hey psst,psst,are you all listening !

The real text says that collingwood are secretly planning on taking Cousins in the psd draft.But we all have to keep it a secret.Don't tell the saints,They'll lose their halos.

Ha Ha Ha Ha !

Wouldnt think McChops would be to happy about that being a seven show.

Do people actually watch it. :rolleyes:

I got a bit of a surprise when I got the message.
I thought it might be a scam trying to get you to subscribe to a premium service by texting them.That's how most people get sucked in with those ring tones. They subscribe and then you can't get rid of it and they charge you $10 a week or so.:rolleyes:
Anyway, I am glad that others have received the same message and I also received 2 - one after the other.
I never watch DWTS anyway. :D
Sending text to me is a waste of time.
I wonder if Carlton did the same when Kouta was a contestant ?

The whole series is Pre-recorded/already filmed. Licca came 2nd.

That's bollocks.

I have a friend who worked in production on that show and even though I've never seen an episode I can assure you that the final has not been recorded yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back