Pet Membership Question

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Hey Dogs fans, I just have a quick question.

As a last minute birthday present to my sister I have purchased a Western Bulldogs pet membership for her dog. Can anybody here tell me if they also have one for their pet and what it actually included?

Doing this process through ticketmaster was a bit of a pain. I ended up getting confused and entering the wrong details (I entered my details instead of hers, meaning unless I can get it fixed it won't be coming in her name).

I was mainly just expecting a part to actually include the pets name or something a bit more personal. I take it that isn't part of it?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey Dogs fans, I just have a quick question.

any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

1590004576716.png

Hey Blackhawk,

I haven't had a pet membership in a while, but I found this:

1590004222507.png

Bad luck if you're a cat. But anyway, not sure if it's personalised. In the past we wrote the name on the certificate ourselves.

Hope someone else might be able to help.

View attachment 878785

Hey Blackhawk,

I haven't had a pet membership in a while, but I found this:

View attachment 878784

Bad luck if you're a cat. But anyway, not sure if it's personalised. In the past we wrote the name on the certificate ourselves.

Hope someone else might be able to help.

That's helpful! Thank you. That photo looked like a personalised certificate but I couldn't zoom in to confirm when I was researching it. Happy to just write on it.

That's helpful! Thank you. That photo looked like a personalised certificate but I couldn't zoom in to confirm when I was researching it. Happy to just write on it.

The certificate is made out in the pets name. Since there is no option to include that when buying through Ticketmaster you will need to email or phone the club to update the details. You will not receive anything until you do

The certificate is made out in the pets name. Since there is no option to include that when buying through Ticketmaster you will need to email or phone the club to update the details. You will not receive anything until you do

I ended up doing that. Thanks.

It wasn't the easiest endeavour if I'm being honest. Seemed more complicated than it needed to be.

I ended up doing that. Thanks.

It wasn't the easiest endeavour if I'm being honest. Seemed more complicated than it needed to be.
I'd say "That's the 'dogs for ya" but it's probably across the board?...

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

I don't think I received anything this year for my cat Zsa Zsa. That's OK. The past few years they just sent dog stuff anyway. I did give Zsa Zsa my member's scarf which now looks worse than my 30 year old Forges-purchased scarf with the 28 year old coffee stains on it. Zsa Zsa sleeps on it and her kneading has pulled multiple threads. At least it keeps her warm on these cold nights.

I don't think I received anything this year for my cat Zsa Zsa. That's OK. The past few years they just sent dog stuff anyway. I did give Zsa Zsa my member's scarf which now looks worse than my 30 year old Forges-purchased scarf with the 28 year old coffee stains on it. Zsa Zsa sleeps on it and her kneading has pulled multiple threads. At least it keeps her warm on these cold nights.

Caution: do not google soft pussy instead of kitty :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back