Vic Peta Credlin watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm more than happy to access sites that can shine a different light on the world. The idea that right & wrong applies to any discussion is naive to say the least.
So your happy to take science advice from Rupert & Lachlan Murdoch, Andrew Bolt and a heap of other people with no science backgrounds lol.

'He said stairs but they're steps.....It doesn't quite add up, here's what he said in a slick Labor video..'
What is this nut proposing exactly? His wife bashed him?
He should sue.
Has always been really ordinary but now she has completely lost the plot- just like a comedy routine now. So far gone, needs to move to america and work for Donnie and his band of raving nuts- that’s where she belongs.

Last edited:
'He said stairs but they're steps.....It doesn't quite add up, here's what he said in a slick Labor video..'
What is this nut proposing exactly? His wife bashed him?
He should sue.
She's jumping on some of the conspiracy stories as to why he was out of action for so long without actually going all the way down the rabbit hole and going full nutter.

Just rile up the fan base enough without really saying anything and see.

If she wasn't on Skynews she'd probably be a grifter like AVI.

the ratings of after snark r pitiful. but they suit rupe muckrakers purpose as the cookers spread the gospel via social media and the their stable mates in the scum. costello/nine give them a helping hand 2. credlin is a failed political strategist who has found a home with the many other cookers who just want 2 preserve privilege and entitlement. a pusher of lies with no ethical base.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm more than happy to access sites that can shine a different light on the world. The idea that right & wrong applies to any discussion is naive to say the least.
Right or wrong, in the small child learning how to adapt in society moral sense or facts or lies in the actual sense that nearly every topic is discussed by adults?

Yet her entire viewing audience is the people that hate her and just want to complain about her.

One of the greatest heels in Australia 😂😂
You've got to admit that it's a bit embarrassing for Australia that someone like her was once the most powerful person in the country.

It's an indictment on the standards of this country that a human garbage bag like Credlin has a national profile.
I know of stray dogs who deserve more attention than Abbott's former handler/dominatrix.

I know of stray dogs who deserve more attention than Abbott's former handler/dominatrix.
She's a pitiful irrelevance now in and of herself, but she's a case study in how family connections rather than competence get you far in the Liberal Party. Her husband was the chief of the party from 2003-2016, and no doubt he masterminded her rise. I suppose Tim Smith is an even better example though, since I wondered how he was able to even tie his shoelaces each morning.

She's a pitiful irrelevance now in and of herself, but she's a case study in how family connections rather than competence get you far in the Liberal Party. Her husband was the chief of the party from 2003-2016, and no doubt he masterminded her rise. I suppose Tim Smith is an even better example though, since I wondered how he was able to even tie his shoelaces each morning.
Tim Smith's dad must be the Pope.

Ben Elton the comedian/author was so far ahead of the curve on so many things.
I remember his novel “This Other Eden” written in 1993 about climate change it was set in a future where the lead male character was called Judy. Apparently if he was a girl his parents were planning to call him Hercules.

I still get a giggle from that but I suppose it would be considered woke or anti woke or something now.

Imagine, 30 years ago & people were warning in popular culture the planet is ****ed & we’re still waiting for anything to change. Mainly thanks to attention whores like Credlin who will say literally anything to stay famous in their toxic bubble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back