Vic Peta Credlin watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t believe she actually apologized. Was someone suing them? Can’t imagine any other reason she’d do it. I don’t think she has any shame or self awareness at all. Let alone compassion or humility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t believe she actually apologized. Was someone suing them? Can’t imagine any other reason she’d do it. I don’t think she has any shame or self awareness at all. Let alone compassion or humility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe a compliant percolated up through the press council process and the apology was required by the press council. Seems to explain the timing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the apology

The South Sudanese community’s compliance with Covid restrictions is not affected by a lack of English language skills. Although I said that 15% of the Sudanese-born community speak virtually no English and that many South Sudanese, especially women, were banned from attending school in their former homeland, what the statistics actually show is that the overwhelming majority, 96.5% of South Sudanese-born migrants, speak some English, with around 84% speaking only English or speaking English well or very well,” Credlin said.

Her reputation should be in tatters. This wasn’t slightly skewed or bias reporting. This was completely made up s**t

should be sacked

From the apology

The South Sudanese community’s compliance with Covid restrictions is not affected by a lack of English language skills. Although I said that 15% of the Sudanese-born community speak virtually no English and that many South Sudanese, especially women, were banned from attending school in their former homeland, what the statistics actually show is that the overwhelming majority, 96.5% of South Sudanese-born migrants, speak some English, with around 84% speaking only English or speaking English well or very well,” Credlin said.

Her reputation should be in tatters. This wasn’t slightly skewed or bias reporting. This was completely made up sh*t

should be sacked
Makes you realise just how weak our Tone is. Imagine being PM and being bullied with his office controlled by a women of such little substance.

From the apology

Her reputation should be in tatters. This wasn’t slightly skewed or bias reporting. This was completely made up sh*t

should be sacked
But the people who watch her don't care about the facts as long as she's hurting the correct people.

But the people who watch her don't care about the facts as long as she's hurting the correct people.

Yep, but from here on in when people 'quote' her, I'll be asking how they can be sure what she is saying is anywhere near remotely accurate.... in light of her made up rant..

From the apology

should be sacked
She recently won an award for outstanding journalism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back