News Peter Bell, Radio Interview, 08/07/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

With neither of them:
P2 W0 D0 L0 so 0%

With both of them:
P8 W3 D0 L5 so not great (37.5%) with both of them either...

That means with just one of them:
P5 W4 D0 L1 (80%)

Unless my maths is off and/or I've missed a game where both/neither/one of them played
Interesting.
Really it should be P3 W0 D0 L3 (Hogan went down pretty early vs Melb).

With neither of them:
P2 W0 D0 L0 so 0%

With both of them:
P8 W3 D0 L5 so not great (37.5%) with both of them either...

That means with just one of them:
P5 W4 D0 L1 (80%)

Unless my maths is off and/or I've missed a game where both/neither/one of them played
Um..

With neither of them:
P2 W0 D0 L2 (Carlton & Eagles)

We don't have to sack the coach and a good portion of the list after a loss. We also don't have to go into ecstasy and sign the coach and most of the list for 5 years when we have a win.
Don't mind that. If that is being "Rossed", I am for it.

Bennell would be a waste of talent, but not a loss to the club. Only due to his lack of games.

I hope Harley is equipped to deal with life after football.
I think by putting him on rookie list we would be giving him best transition out of AFL system should he not be able to get his calf right.

Rookie would be minimal risk to club and could still lead to a positive outcome

Interesting.
Really it should be P3 W0 D0 L3 (Hogan went down pretty early vs Melb).

Which would leave us at 100% win ratio with only one of them, 0% without any and 37.5% with both

Meaning we need at least one in the side to win, but are more likely to win with just one, as opposed to both. Although, to be fair, they haven't played much together etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ed’s kicking, who’s looking after that, it’s deplorable, he even fell over without kicking it on Saturday.

Ahhh thanks for bringing back that memory. Can now laugh at it for what it was. The panic handball off his knees sealed that passage beautifully.

I mean he just literally fell over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back