Opinion Peter Bell - Should get a raise?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah mate
He's got majority ownership of the mess we're in. He's got us the coach he wanted, he's pushed players out we should have kept, he's brought players in that we don't need, he's whiteanted his critics and boosted his yes men. I'll give him credit for fixing the S&C. That's it. He's useless.

I wouldn't even give him much credit for fixing the S&C considering hordes of people on here were calling for drastic changes many years before anything was actually done about it.

I also blame him for the amount of short people on the list and in the 22 each week.

Seems like a control freak to me. Perhaps he should give the coach some space and stay out of the coaches box and away from the quarter time addresses. Reckon he has eyes on CEO position should Garlick go.

Seems like a control freak to me. Perhaps he should give the coach some space and stay out of the coaches box and away from the quarter time addresses. Reckon he has eyes on CEO position should Garlick go.
Hopefully Garlic gets him out first along with Justin Johnny Howard Longmuir.

Nah mate
He's got majority ownership of the mess we're in. He's got us the coach he wanted, he's pushed players out we should have kept, he's brought players in that we don't need, he's whiteanted his critics and boosted his yes men. I'll give him credit for fixing the S&C. That's it. He's useless.
🙏

Remove this Banner Ad

Back