Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe Dane Whitnall is going to be 16 next year. Is anyone aware if he is making a TAC Cup squad?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wonder if inducting Lance into the hall of fame has something to do with us identifying him as future talent. Wasn't there a bit of a riff between Lance and the club at some stage? Either way it's good to hear.

Wonder if inducting Lance into the hall of fame has something to do with us identifying him as future talent. Wasn't there a bit of a riff between Lance and the club at some stage? Either way it's good to hear.
go tiges........

I believe Dane Whitnall is going to be 16 next year. Is anyone aware if he is making a TAC Cup squad?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sadly his eldest son, who is 17, has no interest in football. Here's hoping Dane can carry on the Whitnall name at Carlton for a 3rd generation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly most of us would kill for Lance's "fat" physique back in his playing days.
Same way I thought George Castagna was fat back in the mid nineties. How wrong I was.

I'd almost settle for the 'Galloping Gasometre's' physique these days.....almost!
At least I would be a short arse any more.

He’s kicked a goal today up to half time for northern. Should get more noticed once finals start I reckon. They’ll only likely get 1st v 8th (knights) but they’ll have to win today to guarantee finals.
Finals don't work like that.

Top 4 in finals.

Others in Wildcard playoff.

5 v 12
6 v 11
7 v 10
8 v 9

Winners join top 4 in finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back