Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Scully might be a good edition for us, a Simpson replacement and if he manages to recover from his injury and is as durable as Simpson has been and those light players often are then there is no reason he wont be around when we are up and about. He'll be 30 in 2021 which is when we should be going strong. If he's cheap then why not, may as well go for it, as long as his contract doesn't clog us up. Having salary dump players on the list is absolutely crucial for us when it comes to future free agents and big trades.
Pretty sure those rumours were baseless GB.

Liam Hickmott won the Clarke medal for the best player in the WAFL colts.

Not a great indicator of future success with Kepler Bradley being one of the more notable winners.

However, Subiaco are in the GF in all grades and probably have the strongest depth of any team outside the AFL and it would be difficult for him to break into a senior side.
If he'd been at another club he'd likely have got senior games.

Stack is the best of the bunch.

If anyone has the tech ability (dunno if it's possible) CH7 are televising the WAFL Colts GF on Sunday. Both boys playing

Its Subiaco V Swan Districts.

Theres a dozen or so draft prospects in between the two teams.

A write up on the Hickmott boys from the last time these two teams played a fortnight ago.

#13 Liam Hickmott

The reigning best and fairest winner was his tough and combative self in the middle, often burying himself into congestion to win the ball for his team. He gathered 21 possessions (11 contested), laid a game-high 12 tackles, and won an equal game-high five clearances in a brutal performance.

#15 Wil Hickmott

The classy wingman displayed all of his magnificent traits against the Black and White. He was polished with his disposal, smart with his decision-making and damaging with his running ability. He finished with 16 possessions, six marks and three inside 50s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon we have to draft the Hickmott boys. You know they'll work their backsides off to make it.
My mum and dad are the two of the hardest working, impressive, toughest and accomplished people I’ve ever known. I am either adopted or it doesn’t always work the way you’d hope.

My mum and dad are the two of the hardest working, impressive, toughest and accomplished people I’ve ever known. I am either adopted or it doesn’t always work the way you’d hope.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Unfortunately sometimes it falls on a rock and splits open, leaving juice, pips and apple guts everywhere... :p

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Unfortunately sometimes it falls on a rock and splits open, leaving juice, pips and apple guts everywhere... :p

Or it hits the ground, rolls down a hill into a river, out into to the ocean and is carried to another land where they dry apple and mix it with fish before dipping it chilli powder salt that renders it completely unrecognisable from every other apple that fell from the tree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back