Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soccer; one side... Lose possession!, other side.... Lose possession!, one side... Lose possession, other side.... Corner, ALMOST score!, one side... "get breathed on......pretend being attacked by a pack of rabid dogs while there is an earthquake!". Rinse and repeat...

Jan 31, 2007
In N Out
AFL Club
Carlton
Soccer; one side... Lose possession!, other side.... Lose possession!, one side... Lose possession, other side.... Corner, ALMOST score!, one side... "get breathed on......pretend being attacked by a pack of rabid dogs while there is an earthquake!". Rinse and repeat...

I don’t particularly enjoy watching soccer or basketball, but they’re both a lot of fun to play.

More fun to play than footy though? Not for me by a clear margin.

I don’t particularly enjoy watching soccer or basketball, but they’re both a lot of fun to play.

More fun to play than footy though? Not for me by a clear margin.
your life story on channel 34 @ 7.30 tonight...........

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I believe Tom will be eligible for the draft at the end of next year, so 2020 draft. Can anyone confirm?
That would mean he is in year 11 this year, which means he is now a player to watch at high school, TAC level.
Does anyone have any reports on his football ability?

Coona Blues

Director of Coaching
Suspended
Nov 3, 2011
Bundaberg, Qld
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tasmania
Poor Tom, going by what's happened to his brothers we won't now how good he is until his first year at Carlton.
Nah, rebuild almost complete, go for it kid. Give it all you have through juniors, if we have to match a first rounder with pick 18 or so, so be it.

Back