Official Club Stuff Peter Dean Father Son Academy Launched 30th June 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

mediumsizered

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 11, 2005
Queensland
AFL Club
Carlton
AGE footy podcast talking him up tonight. Apparently played bball til this year. Possible high pick for us?
I wouldn't have thought so. Hasn't had any really outstanding games this season, generally kicking 1 or 2 goals a game, although he did get named in the Western Jets best players yesterday in a losing side despite not kicking any goals.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is encouraged to play another season in the NAB League next year as an over age player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DangerousD

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
Just what we need, another two years of, Tom will be pick 1, we need draft points blah blah, the amount of hype around Ben was staggering and totally unfounded.

On a seperate note, happy this thread got a bump.

Have we anything on the horizon this year?

Pafloyul

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2004
Somewhere else
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Just what we need, another two years of, Tom will be pick 1, we need draft points blah blah, the amount of hype around Ben was staggering and totally unfounded.

On a seperate note, happy this thread got a bump.

Have we anything on the horizon this year?
Sounds like you are having a bob each way, DD, or was that the joke? As for your last question, maybe Archi Manton with a late pick.

DangerousD

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
Sounds like you are having a bob each way, DD, or was that the joke? As for your last question, maybe Archi Manton with a late pick.
I wish this thread and the NGA thread got a little more love, guilty.

Hope Tom is a great player, guilty.

Got frustrated with the, Ben will be a top 10 pick talk, even though he hadn’t done anything to justify it, guilty.

thylacine60

Make me an Admin!
Jun 4, 2006
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club
wow - cheers, msr, had no idea..........does he get 32? sorry fazz - bryan rang the bell at the g last week............

The grandson of Carlton premiership player Bryan, Kye Quirk arrives at the Northern Blues as part of its latest influx of talent from the NAB League (formerly TAC Cup). Quirk was the runner-up in the Eastern Ranges’ best-and-fairest count in 2018, proving himself to be a midfield accumulator. Eclipsing the 30-disposal mark on five occasions, Quirk averaged over 25 disposals a game for the Ranges last season. With Blue in his blood, he’ll be hoping to make an impression in his first season in the VFL system.

Top Bottom