Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Somewhere there
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Yankees
I just saw him standing.

You just saw him standing but in reality....

5bb4b574b87670544865d92eb243449a.gif

BIGGUS 64

Premiership Player
Feb 3, 2014
Greensborough
AFL Club
Carlton
For sure. I was actually wondering if anyone could shed light on why the hell the journos would think we had no idea rather than whether it was true.

What, do they think we're going to advertise our potential father/sons to the other clubs?! :rolleyes:

As if. They can do their own ****ing homework!

Aug 16, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
Just what we need, another two years of, Tom will be pick 1, we need draft points blah blah, the amount of hype around Ben was staggering and totally unfounded.

On a seperate note, happy this thread got a bump.

Have we anything on the horizon this year?

Pafloyul

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2004
Somewhere else
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Just what we need, another two years of, Tom will be pick 1, we need draft points blah blah, the amount of hype around Ben was staggering and totally unfounded.

On a seperate note, happy this thread got a bump.

Have we anything on the horizon this year?
Sounds like you are having a bob each way, DD, or was that the joke? As for your last question, maybe Archi Manton with a late pick.

Aug 16, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
Sounds like you are having a bob each way, DD, or was that the joke? As for your last question, maybe Archi Manton with a late pick.

I wish this thread and the NGA thread got a little more love, guilty.

Hope Tom is a great player, guilty.

Got frustrated with the, Ben will be a top 10 pick talk, even though he hadn’t done anything to justify it, guilty.

wow - cheers, msr, had no idea..........does he get 32? sorry fazz - bryan rang the bell at the g last week............

70.-Kye-Quirk-300x350.jpg

The grandson of Carlton premiership player Bryan, Kye Quirk arrives at the Northern Blues as part of its latest influx of talent from the NAB League (formerly TAC Cup). Quirk was the runner-up in the Eastern Ranges’ best-and-fairest count in 2018, proving himself to be a midfield accumulator. Eclipsing the 30-disposal mark on five occasions, Quirk averaged over 25 disposals a game for the Ranges last season. With Blue in his blood, he’ll be hoping to make an impression in his first season in the VFL system.

Healer

Club Legend
Apr 16, 2018
Timboon
AFL Club
Carlton
wow - cheers, msr, had no idea..........does he get 32? sorry fazz - bryan rang the bell at the g last week............

70.-Kye-Quirk-300x350.jpg

The grandson of Carlton premiership player Bryan, Kye Quirk arrives at the Northern Blues as part of its latest influx of talent from the NAB League (formerly TAC Cup). Quirk was the runner-up in the Eastern Ranges’ best-and-fairest count in 2018, proving himself to be a midfield accumulator. Eclipsing the 30-disposal mark on five occasions, Quirk averaged over 25 disposals a game for the Ranges last season. With Blue in his blood, he’ll be hoping to make an impression in his first season in the VFL system.
God speed young Quirky and get a haircut of some sort...ffs ;)

Pafloyul

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2004
Somewhere else
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
What kind of build is manton?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fairly solid build, seems to be a bit of a power type player from the little I've seen. Didn't see the game so I don't know how he got his goals, just reporting the stats and making a semi-educated guess as to whether he is draft worthy.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2005
Queensland
AFL Club
Carlton
What kind of build is manton?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fairly solid build, seems to be a bit of a power type player from the little I've seen. Didn't see the game so I don't know how he got his goals, just reporting the stats and making a semi-educated guess as to whether he is draft worthy.
Certainly a different build to his old man & is not the most mobile forward going around. Maybe being on an AFL list would see him develop a body shape more suitable to AFL footy. I would suggest he would be a rookie selection at best, but more likely to find his way onto the Northern Blues' list if the club want to keep a close eye on him.

Back