Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

In this post truth world can we be absolutely certain Peter Daicos didn't play 100 games for us?

This needs investigating.
Pretty sure we deadset chased him.......probably my fave Pies player along with Pendles.........

If I remember rightly Lance Whitnall's older son prefers basketball. The younger one plays footy, but is a couple of years away. Built like his grandfather from memory.
In fairness to Lance, so was he, just never could manage his diet and training.

I remember having a kick with an old mate one day and Lance was walking through the park and had a chat with my mate as they played together. Was staggered to see lance holding a KFC bag with that nights dinner.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I remember having a kick with an old mate one day and Lance was walking through the park and had a chat with my mate as they played together. Was staggered to see lance holding a KFC bag with that nights dinner.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yeah my old GF worked at greensy KFC back in the day and Lance and Nick Stevens were there 3 times a week.

God I loved watching Lance play, was so smart.

Yeah my old GF worked at greensy KFC back in the day and Lance and Nick Stevens were there 3 times a week.

Wasn't there stories from teammates about Steve Kernahan's car being full of KFC chicken bones?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That goal in '99 Prelim! Bang...

How does Essendon have the Tiwi islans as NGA but we have Preston. No wonder we don't have anyone coming through
Might have a fair bit to do with the hard yards * have done to reinforce indigenous football via Sheedy. Hate to acknowledge the one thing they might have done sort of ok at!

How does Essendon have the Tiwi islans as NGA but we have Preston. No wonder we don't have anyone coming through

Im not sure if you’re serious or not, I don’t think you’d be that silly.

Our zone or the zone we had had a population of about 350,000 people, in comparison the whole state of NT has about 250,000.

The Tiwi islands population is tiny

Our zone or the zone we had had a population of about 350,000 people, in comparison the whole state of NT has about 250,000.

Huge difference in eligibility though

anyone know how old kouta's eldest is? and whether he even plays footy/is any good?
He's close to age I think (~16ish), but following Kouta on social media I think it's fair to say his son isn't exactly the athletic type, at least nothing close to Kouta.

I'm not sure how much footy he's played, either, I think he's more into basketball. Kouta certainly hasn't posted anything about his boy playing footy.

But if all those 350,000 are not elligible under NGA guidelines then it doesnt really matter does it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back