Peter Dutton’s racism to the bottom

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Buddhists killing Muslims but don't let that get in the way of a good rant.
wasn't talking about whats going on there, meant every backward middle eastern country in the world sends us their people because the concept of civilisation hasn't sunk in, but since you have brought it up: we all know how blood thirsty those Buddhists can be-don't you think there might be a slight chance (ever so slight) that the muslims have brought it on themselves?

wasn't talking about whats going on there, meant every backward middle eastern country in the world sends us their people because the concept of civilisation hasn't sunk in, but since you have brought it up: we all know how blood thirsty those Buddhists can be-don't you think there might be a slight chance (ever so slight) that the muslims have brought it on themselves?
I don't have a moral compass that allows me to think a group of people deserve ethnic cleansing. And I don't think that makes me a bleeding heart.

I don't have a moral compass that allows me to think a group of people deserve ethnic cleansing. And I don't think that makes me a bleeding heart.
thought it was more religious cleansing not ethnic cleansing either way you are right it is a horrible inhuman thing,but a lot of those countries when one group is being persecuted once they are liberated they settle old scores people with different views passed down through the generations just never seem to get on there is always fighting and they want to send them all over here.

im not whatever the opposite is to a bleeding heart (no heart?) I just want whoever comes to this country to be deserving, appreciative,honest and contribute and become great Australian citizens-not too much to ask

It's Buddhists killing Muslims but don't let that get in the way of a good rant.
Not sure thats quite true its ethnic/nationalistic as well religious the burmese (or whatever the correct term is) are killing people they see as not part of their country

im not whatever the opposite is to a bleeding heart (no heart?) I just want whoever comes to this country to be deserving, appreciative,honest and contribute and become great Australian citizens-not too much to ask
and further more in multiculturalism news: a refugee stomped to death 2 year old girl not charged with murder, lebs starting brawls on Cronulla beach after harassing women (again) and two brothers who came over here years ago penniless and have been charged for bribes worth over a million dollars and whos sons liked to hold up heads of decapitated people while fighting for isis said the other day they actually love Australia.... until next week

Talking about how much i hate muslims makes me feel like my hate is better than anyone elses hate because i've said it so many times......

* there's some repressed people about hey

Talking about how much i hate muslims makes me feel like my hate is better than anyone elses hate because i've said it so many times......

**** there's some repressed people about hey

Just seems to be rehashing the same things over and over.

Might be time to change up the key words on google?

**** there's some repressed people about hey
Hopefully Ike will one day realize that being full of hatred just burns you up.

I am glad I did.

I am glad I did.
i don't hate muslims,far from it I know a lot of wonderful muslims and realise the majority are peaceful law abiding people, I do hate muslims (or anyone else ) that wants to destroy our way of life by using terrorism and doing the wrong thing

and as a proud Australian I hate anyone who has been given the opportunity to come to one of the best countries in the world whatever religion or race they maybe and do the wrong thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i don't hate muslims,far from it I know a lot of wonderful muslims and realise the majority are peaceful law abiding people, I do hate muslims (or anyone else ) that wants to destroy our way of life by using terrorism and doing the wrong thing
And repeatedly mentioning it makes you feel better than everyone else.....

I get it , it's *en scary , people who want to make us pay for our inaction on holding our leaders and their greed to account , letting them invade other lands for resources and also if they don't like the way that country's collective psyche is leaning.

It's okay to be scared , you don't need to come here and stick your chest out , it doesn't make you immune to danger.
It's not JUST you Ike , ever since 9/11 i've seen and heard it , media commentators , front bars , parties , family dinners - empty vessels usually

I'm shitscared too , hopefully if i ever AM confronted by terrorism i don't freeze and s**t my dacks.

Constantly talking s**t about them doesn't make your hate any better than the next bare bum in the shower.

I am glad I did.
Hate is a powerful word, don't think I have ever felt it but if they was ever a time when certain things have made me angry and annoyed it is posters like Ike. When reading their posts, I think to myself, thank goodness I am not that type of 'Australian' because in my mind, someone that constantly posts about the same thing and not once imagining what it is like for the innocent victims of war is not a 'good' person and does this great country a dis-service.

It that was true then you think twice about what you write.

Hate is a powerful word, don't think I have ever felt it but if they was ever a time when certain things have made me angry and annoyed it is posters like Ike. When reading their posts, I think to myself, thank goodness I am not that type of 'Australian' because in my mind, someone that constantly posts about the same thing and not once imagining what it is like for the innocent victims of war is not a 'good' person and does this great country a dis-service.
It is, and I don't use it lightly.

But I recognize it when I see it, as I have been there myself.

i agree hate is a very strong word and I am not a hateful person but when people hate us you cant live in fairy land and hope love will win on the day, try telling the parents in Manchester whos teenage daughters got blown to bits we should all live in one big happy world

i agree hate is a very strong word and I am not a hateful person but when people hate us you cant live in fairy land and hope love will win on the day, try telling the parents in Manchester whos teenage daughters got blown to bits we should all live in one big happy world

Focus your hate on the right person or persons.
Slagging off entire groups because they wear them same coloured hat is not going to give you your fairyland of only people whom you accept.

Nope will never agree with anything you post. You seem to have a lot of hate for all things Muslim and don't accept, "but I know there are some food one'. Funny how you never mention them.

Were you on a No.19 tram this morning? This wonderful young man in say his mid 20's was standing, feet spread apart hanging on to two rungs (plenty of spare seats around) when a woman comes on with a pram. He didn't move to make way for her despite him being in the way. A young girl got up and gave her seat near the door and backed into him so he had to move which in turn made it easier for the pram. I suggested that he could have been more helpful and he responded by 'not for them'. I think you can guess what religion she was.

The best part was that he looked around I am sure thinking how smart he was but all he got was cold looks from the other passengers. He soon moved to an another area of the tram.

That is your Australia, one that I have no wish to be part of.

I'd encourage everyone in this thread to volunteering some time with organisations that help to support asylum seekers that are here in the community to get a real look at the impact of some of the Immigration department's recent punitive policies. If you're interested to know what is available in your area, let me know and I can point you in the right direction.

Focus your hate on the right person or persons.
Slagging off entire groups because they wear them same coloured hat is not going to give you your fairyland of only people whom you accept.
far from it, I thought it was obvious I only have disdain for radicalized muslims who are at war with the west not the (silent) majority of muslims who are peaceful saying all muslims are bad or evil is like saying all Australians are nice and wonderful which we all know is far from the truth. and as far as refugees go there is no better Australian citizen than a deserving refugee that has come to our shores they appreciate and value freedom and a good way of life much better than most people born here

far from it, I thought it was obvious I only have disdain for radicalized muslims who are at war with the west not the (silent) majority of muslims who are peaceful saying all muslims are bad or evil is like saying all Australians are nice and wonderful which we all know is far from the truth. and as far as refugees go there is no better Australian citizen than a deserving refugee that has come to our shores they appreciate and value freedom and a good way of life much better than most people born here

Yeah , nah.

This sums up your vile world view.

To be clear, you were referring to ethnic cleansing. ETHNIC CLEANSING!!!
That is a vile POV to hold.

The hate is kinda understandable in the context of terrorism etc but to suggest that ethnic cleansing is OK because they brought it on themselves is a despicable thing to say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back