Peter Dutton’s racism to the bottom

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to admit i'm fascinated to see where this will all end up. Despite what Dutton said i've seen very little actual discussion of the matter - most of the comments in the media (and on this thread) are just one liners - ranging from the usual racism cat calls to just outright dismissal of the comments. The only thing i've read that's even borderline constructive has been about whether the country has done enough to assist in assimilation.

Bottom line is that he makes a point about a particular group overcontributing to certain antisocial indicators, so there's 2 issues here. First is whether it's true, and the second is that if it is true, then why should we take immigrants from that particular region over plenty of others that come from different areas (seemingly not as prone to the same issues)?

On a personal level I can't say I really have an opinion on it. Not yet anyway. But it'd be nice to see a debate about it.

a middle eastern crime gang has had to be set up to combat organised crime which is being committed by people or their offspring who were let into this country for a better life and in return make a living selling drugs to our kids and shooting people on our streets. fact. over 95% of people who have committed or tried to commit a terrorist crime in Australia have been people or their offspring who were let into this country for a better life from the middle east. fact. over 95% of people ( or their offspring) who have left Australia to fight for Islamic state overseas were let into this country from the middle east. fact. not one Asian,european kiwi etc has been involved in terror related incidents here that I can think of- and you call Dutton a dill

Source?

Some here don't seem to understand, when people refer to the likes of Paris's "no-go" areas what that means or how these areas came to be.

Last edited:
Dutton is a lobotomised Keating clone.
Even his suits are cheap imitations.

Anti hero according to Dutton:

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-po...cal-correctness-gone-mad-20161214-gtbj63.html

Funny but requests for compassion, inclusiveness and caring for those in need is what I hear on the rare occasions I attend a christian service.

What church does Dutton go to, does he rile up in anger when the people leading the service say all this "PC Nonsense"?

PS Keating was a good catholic. I dont know what Dutton is but it appears he and a few others are uttering crap in some kind of weird race to be the annointed trump-lite of australia.

PS the church I attended also change the words of "We wish you a merry christmas" to something more christian - that annoyed me like Dutton was but no ones thinking that's the way to trump nirvana

Dutton will be next PM of this country, and relatively quickly. If ... when ... Turnbull loses the AAA credit rating, they'll knife him.

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-po...cal-correctness-gone-mad-20161214-gtbj63.html

Funny but requests for compassion, inclusiveness and caring for those in need is what I hear on the rare occasions I attend a christian service.

What church does Dutton go to, does he rile up in anger when the people leading the service say all this "PC Nonsense"?

PS Keating was a good catholic. I dont know what Dutton is but it appears he and a few others are uttering crap in some kind of weird race to be the annointed trump-lite of australia.

PS the church I attended also change the words of "We wish you a merry christmas" to something more christian - that annoyed me like Dutton was but no ones thinking that's the way to trump nirvana
It still feels like Christmas to me, but apparently it's not, and it's the fault of the Muslims, the lefties, teachers, women, the indigenous, Paul Keating. How does this fvcking potato have any influence whatsoever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When it was politically correct to be christian.....apparently that was OK

pagan festival railroaded by the christian global conglomerate anyway

I have no guilt whatsoever enjoying all the 'xmas' stuff

Brisbane version of Hillsong IIRC

I think Julie Bishop is far more likely.

The logic will be only Dutton can hold back the coming One Nation surge, the surge he's doing his best to create so he can "save" the Libs from it.

Turnbull is cooked when the AAA goes.

WASPS dont get too anti-Semitic

That's about the only mob they HAVEN'T gone the last 9 years.

AMIRITE ?
They've been frothing at the " OTHER-SIDE " plenty but.....

Kermit.gif

#neveragain and all that jazz :thumbsu:

If that happens, they would have just gifted the next election to Labor.

Remember when Mal got in , i said he's either mad or brilliant for surrounding himself with such s**t-trucks.
Sure they might knife me but do you guys REALLY want ( Insert multiple hilarious options ) running the economy ( That Scottys just euthanised ) ???......

Jokes on us Australia.

Vote Dutton 18
" Sure he may be a campaigner......but he's OUR campaigner !!!....... "

Remove this Banner Ad

Back