Peter Dutton’s racism to the bottom

Remove this Banner Ad

Check this out willya? Peter Dutton says the public should help choose judges and magistrates.

This Dutton bastard is a dangerous pig. He has absolutely no idea about the separation of powers, how Australia's democracy works and he's in charge of Department of Home Affairs with responsibilities for national security, law enforcement, emergency management, border control, immigration, refugees, citizenship, and multicultural affairs as well as this "super ministry" including the federal agencies of the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation, the Australian Federal Police and the Australian Border Force.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...e-judges-and-magistrates-20180201-p4yz6z.html
Another intellectual nobody.

I'd love to see Dutton as PM, he's not got long enough to do any real damage, it all but ensures a Labor landslide and it will be even sweeter to see him lose his seat as the Prime Minister.
After the Abbott experience, Australia couldn't be stupid enough to elect a government with Dutton as leader could it?

Could it? :(

After the Abbott experience, Australia couldn't be stupid enough to elect a government with Dutton as leader could it?

Could it? :(
I don’t believe anyone would be so stupid to install Dutton as leader and PM. It be worth it though because I honestly believe that Gough and most of this board would go into meltdown.
Back to reality. There isn’t going to be any leadership spill in the near future.

I don’t believe anyone would be so stupid to install Dutton as leader and PM. It be worth it though because I honestly believe that Gough and most of this board would go into meltdown.
Back to reality. There isn’t going to be any leadership spill in the near future.
They'd be too busy pissing themselves with laughter to go into meltdown......

I'd love to see Dutton as PM, he's not got long enough to do any real damage, it all but ensures a Labor landslide and it will be even sweeter to see him lose his seat as the Prime Minister.
Dutton for PM and Morrison as his deputy. My dream team, would keep me laughing for months and shatter the Liberals for decades.

Dutton says the voters should help to choose the judiciary

Does he also mean we should help chose the head of state?

Maybe we should also get direct choice on planning ministers as they can screw our lives far more than other pollies

Thought the riposte from 'Oldandcranky' hit the nail on the head following Mr Plods cowards castle gutless snipe.

jqQd9JO.jpg

Thought the riposte from 'Oldandcranky' hit the nail on the head following Mr Plods cowards castle gutless snipe.

jqQd9JO.jpg

Who can forget the ‘island nations will be flooded soon anyway’ even though he can deny climate science with the next potato head.

Do not like. Dangerous fool

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a champion! I reckon SHY would be dirty as ****. Swines only!

Interesting that you'd bring SHY into this.......
Did you get your right wing scumbags mixed up and think this was the war criminal thread instead ?

Even David Speers said Dutton should pull his head in after that s**t yesterday - DAVID SPEERS LEB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*inb4 Speers gets the arse like van Onselen did when he dared to think for himself

Interesting that you'd bring SHY into this.......
Did you get your right wing scumbags mixed up and think this was the war criminal thread instead ?

Even David Speers said Dutton should pull his head in after that s**t yesterday - DAVID SPEERS LEB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*inb4 Speers gets the arse like van Onselen did when he dared to think for himself
Yes and just a Greenie dig at you.

Identical to what they said about Abbott. And Trump.

He’d definitely be a chance, especially against Shorten.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back