Traded Peter Ladhams and #16 traded to Sydney for #12 and F3

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 1, 2014
NeverNevers
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Rival AFL clubs are reportedly circling Port Adelaide ruckman Peter Ladhams, with interested suitors understood to believe the SANFL product could be gettable at season's end, per Adelaide Now.

Despite being contracted until the end of next season, clubs may look to move for Ladhams should they believe an exit at Alberton for the former Norwood tall is an option.

Rival AFL clubs are reportedly circling Port Adelaide ruckman Peter Ladhams, with interested suitors understood to believe the SANFL product could be gettable at season's end, per Adelaide Now.

Despite being contracted until the end of next season, clubs may look to move for Ladhams should they believe an exit at Alberton for the former Norwood tall is an option.
It's gotta include the Dogs right? Seems the type Bevo likes, and our ruck stocks are a disaster

Do you reckon you will go again? Hickey not over the hill and in career best form
Our team has been strongest when we play a ruck and ruck/fwd. Hickey is definitely our number 1 ruck but the ruck/fwd role is wide open between Reid, Amartey and McLean.

Personally I think we need a backup number 1 ruck over the hybrid type like Ladhams but he would improve our list

Our team has been strongest when we play a ruck and ruck/fwd. Hickey is definitely our number 1 ruck but the ruck/fwd role is wide open between Reid, Amartey and McLean.

Personally I think we need a backup number 1 ruck over the hybrid type like Ladhams but he would improve our list

What's the likelihood of Stephens or Dawson wanting to leave and potentially coming the other way?

Yeah good point Ladhams would be an upgrade on Amartey (even though he’s shown promise) until eventually looking to take the mantle from Hickey in a couple of years. From Ladhams perspective though I wonder if that’s the most attractive option for him assuming there is other interest where he could be first choice ruck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the likelihood of Stephens or Dawson wanting to leave and potentially coming the other way?

Have been thinking the same, would love to trade for 1 of both of them. Add in a draft pick on our end and get both players for ladhams and a pick. If this draft isn't highly rated, our would put our 1st round pick up if we rate Stephens. Still get Burgoyne as a F/S so get late picks back for points.

Best second string ruckman in the comp along with Luke Jackson. Most teams could use him

Very underrated, clear bargain. Think he will be around the late 1st mark. Is set to drastically improve his performance with a stable role and consistent opportunity.

yeah I remember thinking last year he was going to be a very very good player.

Value is a late 2nd I think due to lack of game time. Whoever gets him is probably getting him for unders unless there is a bidding war.

Thats the conundurm. he is worth a late 2nd round pick yet he is contracted so Port will gladly keep him unless they get a good player/late 1st rounder for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back