Recommitted Peter Ladhams [re-signed until the end of 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
A few clubs chasing OOC 21 year old Port ruckman Peter Ladhams, especially with Port having Lycett, Ryder, Hayes and Frampton also on their list.

Averaging 21.5 disposals, 24.9 hitouts, 5.3 marks and 6.2 clearances per game in the SANFL and debuted at AFL level in round 10.

Any estimates on his value? A third rounder?

Talk of first rounders on the Port board are pure fantasy.

I'd say a 3rd or 4th rounder at best.

He's played about 12 quality games at SANFL level and 2 AFL games.

He's also out of contract.

Preuss was contracted last year and had shown alot more at AFL/VFL level and was a similar value.

Preuss was contracted last year and had shown alot more at AFL/VFL level and was a similar value.
I have not looked - but are you serious?..Some port fella was on the hugh greenwood thread saying he was a 3rd rounder at best..if that is the case, Ladhams is a pick 100 + going by that logic

Ladhams was born in January, 1998. He's 21 years old and is still developing his craft as a ruck. He's also averaging 0.8 goals, 3.9 inside 50s, 2.1 tackles and 0.7 rebound 50s a game in the SANFL.

Preuss was born in June, 1995. He's 24 years old and is close to his ceiling as a ruck.

Ladhams is the reason why Ryder has only been offered a one year deal by us. We'd be the worst list managers of all time if we let him go for a third or fourth round pick. In fact, we'd be the worst list managers of all time if we let him go, period. Not even a first round pick should entice us to trade him.

I have not looked - but are you serious?..Some port fella was on the hugh greenwood thread saying he was a 3rd rounder at best..if that is the case, Ladhams is a pick 100 + going by that logic

Ladhams is 21 and has his whole career ahead of him. Greenwood is 27 and is still a bit player in a team that just got demolished by 10 goals.

A third round pick is generous for him.

Done more then Sam Draper and Essendon are “reportedly” gonna ask a first for him soooo......

Done more then Sam Draper and Essendon are “reportedly” gonna ask a first for him soooo......
Dodo bird isn't going to get a first for Draper. They can ask all they like, but they'll be laughed out of the room.

Ladhams was born in January, 1998. He's 21 years old and is still developing his craft as a ruck. He's also averaging 0.8 goals, 3.9 inside 50s, 2.1 tackles and 0.7 rebound 50s a game in the SANFL.

Preuss was born in June, 1995. He's 24 years old and is close to his ceiling as a ruck.

Ladhams is the reason why Ryder has only been offered a one year deal by us. We'd be the worst list managers of all time if we let him go for a third or fourth round pick. In fact, we'd be the worst list managers of all time if we let him go, period. Not even a first round pick should entice us to trade him.

Ladhams is 21 and has his whole career ahead of him. Greenwood is 27 and is still a bit player in a team that just got demolished by 10 goals.

Ladhams has played 1 AFL game in his whole career and showed nothing in that game. He was drafted in 2016 as a rookie. He is borderline delist. Greenwood currently sits 25th in the AFL champion data stats for midfield players in the comp in 2019

Ladhams is playing SANFL, a 3rd string ruckman at present.

Lets not kid yourself, Greenwood is a first choice midfielder in an equivalent team.

Two weeks ago you kicked only 40 points against the bulldogs lol.

According to you a teams form determines a players value. Guess Cripps must be worth nothing on the trade table lol
Collingwood are out of form. Guess De Goey will be delisted at the end of the year...

Lets not kid yourself, Greenwood is a first choice midfielder in an equivalent team.

According to you a teams form determines a players value. Guess Cripps must be worth nothing on the trade table lol
Collingwood are out of form. Guess De Goey will be delisted at the end of the year...

Nah, just the actual age and performance of the player.

Greenwood will be 28 next year and the only thing he’s elite at for a mid are tackles, contested possessions and pressure acts. He’s a slow inside defensive mid who goes missing for long periods in games, isn’t really good up forward and has three years left in him.

He’s good to fill a role. Nothing more. Ask Carlton if they still think your discards like McGovern are worth the price they paid.

And you’re asking for a second round pick?

I’ll let Paul Keating describe the state of your list: “There will be no easy execution for you. I want to see those ashen faced performances. More of them! I want to see you squirm your way out of this load of rubbish over years.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A ruckman that is yet to play a game is worth a first round pick, yet Hugh Greenwood, a very solid midfield player is lucky to be worth a 3rd round pick?

The *?

A ruckman that is yet to play a game is worth a first round pick, yet Hugh Greenwood, a very solid midfield player is lucky to be worth a 3rd round pick?

The fu**?

I have no idea what Ladhams is worth but KPP and ruckman are much harder to find than midfielders and take much longer to develop.

I have no idea what Ladhams is worth but KPP and ruckman are much harder to find than midfielders and take much longer to develop.

oh well 2nd rouder then, delusional if anyone thinks he is a 1st rounder.

And last week we smashed you by 57 and you only scored 44 ''lol''

And yet you can get the best ruckman in the draft for pick 20 most years and pretty much all the decent ones that have moved on for more opportunity over the last few years have gone for 30+ picks.

They aren’t as valuable as you think they are.

You don’t have a choice.

He’s OOC and currently behind 3/4 other players. Lycett is fairly young as well.

I’m sure his manager will be pointing him in the same direction.

I find port adelaide rather difficult to deal with and i am not talking about BigFooty supporters. Hawthorn is the most professional as their practice is in line with the worlds sporting team where its all business, if player wants to leave, get them there to the best of their abilities. SA clubs are still a few decades behind if you just read the background story around jake lever going to melbourne. Tex walker had a few blow ups there, also with Polec coming over to us, the SA media was going nuts. The Polec thing i am not kidding, i was around Adelaide on Kangaroo Island when this news started breaking out. SA media was like ultra ultra ultra massive offers from many melbourne teams (plural) raiding SA talents. Getting people out of SA is like cutting off a pound of flesh. Last time with Polec it was like North melbourne must pay to get polec (even though port low balled, severely where the north offer is actually the standard for someone of Polec's calibre), the jake lever antagonism,

I find port adelaide rather difficult to deal with and i am not talking about BigFooty supporters. Hawthorn is the most professional as their practice is in line with the worlds sporting team where its all business, if player wants to leave, get them there to the best of their abilities. SA clubs are still a few decades behind if you just read the background story around jake lever going to melbourne. Tex walker had a few blow ups there, also with Polec coming over to us, the SA media was going nuts. The Polec thing i am not kidding, i was around Adelaide on Kangaroo Island when this news started breaking out. SA media was like ultra ultra ultra massive offers from many melbourne teams (plural) raiding SA talents. Getting people out of SA is like cutting off a pound of flesh. Last time with Polec it was like North melbourne must pay to get polec (even though port low balled, severely where the north offer is actually the standard for someone of Polec's calibre), the jake lever antagonism,
You’ve been to KI and, therefore, you’re an expert on SA trading practices? That’s almost as laughable as a Kangaroo supporter telling Port their trading practices are decades behind. I suppose you did prise Pittard from our cold dead hand- how is that going?

You’ve been to KI and, therefore, you’re an expert on SA trading practices? That’s almost as laughable as a Kangaroo supporter telling Port their trading practices are decades behind. I suppose you did prise Pittard from our cold dead hand- how is that going?

Dominating the halfback line thank you very much, getting back to AA form. Someone who came as a set of steak knife, i say he is doing very well.

I love it when people comment on players they’ve never seen play before.

We’ll either resign Ladhams or move him for an early second. He can play forward as well not just a pure tap ruckman. Gets around the ground great and is extremely mobile.

Why is a 27 year old midfielder being compared to a 21 year old ruck/forward. Sam Draper comparisons make a lot of sense for value but a 80th or so ranked mid in the league in the back end of his career... we may as well start comparing Bryce Gibbs value to Reilly O’Brien,.

I love it when people comment on players they’ve never seen play before.

We’ll either resign Ladhams or move him for an early second. He can play forward as well not just a pure tap ruckman. Gets around the ground great and is extremely mobile.

Why is a 27 year old midfielder being compared to a 21 year old ruck/forward. Sam Draper comparisons make a lot of sense for value but a 80th or so ranked mid in the league in the back end of his career... we may as well start comparing Bryce Gibbs value to Reilly O’Brien,.

Draper hasn’t been traded yet....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back