Peter Rohde Sacked - Another Vacancy

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by crows98
No, sorry for any unruly behaviour or language, I do not understand how l could have let it get to this

sorry Kane and BF posters

why dont you tell everyone just to **** off ;)

Originally posted by _espoir
why dont you tell everyone just to **** off ;)

only to you :D , but you do go for Port Adelaide so it is excusable

Originally posted by _espoir
Back to the Topic.

Rohde gone, does this mean the bulldogs might win this week ;)

They are playing hawthorne so they should win.

Rohde still had a year to go on his contract, yeah?

I don't want to see the Bulldogs begging the AFL for more money next year when they're paying for two coaches.

Originally posted by crows98
They are playing hawthorne so they should win.

thought they were playing Hawthorn ..minus the e ;) so i'm guessing the Hawks arent gonna push for a win.

Originally posted by DaveW

I don't want to see the Bulldogs begging the AFL for more money next year when they're paying for two coaches.

Yeah I thought so too, unless there was some clause that allowed the two to part company by "mutual agreement" after a certain stage?

I think the AFL should step in and pack this club up, what coach in there right mind will take on this financially stricken the club the President is edgy the sponsers will be ****ting themselves and they havent got a list that will bring abotu a premiership in the to near distant future, time to to turn off the life support, invest into another club in either Tasmania or QLD.

Doesn’t the AFL have to sanction any business decision a club makes that is receiving AFL funding?

If they are going to be paying 2 coaches next year, that could not be looked upon as being a good business decision by the Western Bulldogs.

Originally posted by maccas_no1
I think the AFL should step in and pack this club up, what coach in there right mind will take on this financially stricken the club the President is edgy the sponsers will be ****ting themselves and they havent got a list that will bring abotu a premiership in the to near distant future, time to to turn off the life support, invest into another club in either Tasmania or QLD.

It is financially cheaper for the AFL to prop up a Melbourne based club, than to relocate then to Tasmania or Darwin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't agree more

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
I wouldn't be laughing mate. It would appear that Gary Ayres is the favourite for WB job ;)

Seriously Stiffy, Ayres would be a good coach for either of Hawthorn or Bulldogs.

The trick with Ayres is to give him a 3 year contract and p*ss him off at the end of that period. His first 3 years with us were very good as long as you ignored his match day deficiencies.

He is very good at putting discipline, and boundaries into a team. His specialty is to weed out the soft c*cks and create a hard working team.

The problem comes after that 3 year period when he tries to take the team to the next level.

A certain Hawthorn director told me last Friday that for all the reasons above Ayres was his first choice as Hawthorn's coach - if he could limit his tenure to 3 years.

Ayres looks like getting a job somewhere - even if it is that Collingwood to be created position.

Originally posted by macca23
Seriously Stiffy, Ayres would be a good coach for either of Hawthorn or Bulldogs.

The trick with Ayres is to give him a 3 year contract and p*ss him off at the end of that period. His first 3 years with us were very good as long as you ignored his match day deficiencies.

He is very good at putting discipline, and boundaries into a team. His specialty is to weed out the soft c*cks and create a hard working team.

The problem comes after that 3 year period when he tries to take the team to the next level.

A certain Hawthorn director told me last Friday that for all the reasons above Ayres was his first choice as Hawthorn's coach - if he could limit his tenure to 3 years.

Ayres looks like getting a job somewhere - even if it is that Collingwood to be created position.
I agree with everything you said

As someone said, Ayres will get the girl to dance with him but he will never take her knickers off:p

Originally posted by macca23
You know that might end up as a 3-way between Schwabb, Ayres and Eade.

I think the dogs can only afford a rookie coach! - they will need to decide between the old dogs - Libba and Choco - or the assistant types - O'Donnell , Harvey, McKenna et al - will need to ascertain whether it is better to have an outsider or an insider!

Originally posted by jfb313
You know that might end up as a 3-way between Schwabb, Ayres and Eade.

I think the dogs can only afford a rookie coach! - they will need to decide between the old dogs - Libba and Choco - or the assistant types - O'Donnell , Harvey, McKenna et al - will need to ascertain whether it is better to have an outsider or an insider!

Remember, the Bulldogs can only afford to pay by the hour, little more than the average Macca's casual hourly rate, so obviously a well known coach will not coach there. That is why they will only get a rookie coach.

Originally posted by Mr Crow!
Remember, the Bulldogs can only afford to pay by the hour, little more than the average Macca's casual hourly rate, so obviously a well known coach will not coach there. That is why they will only get a rookie coach.
But yet Ayres is considered a favourite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back