Peter Scully

Remove this Banner Ad

Threads like this are ugly and bring out the worst in people. There’s something off about people frothing for torture for a bloke like this. I get the anger and want for revenge but it’s ugly, ugly stuff.

I’m anti death penalty and would rather he never saw the light of day again. Unfortunately as has been mentioned, his ability to bribe those in prison could see him do lighter time than that. Hard to know what to think.

Threads like this are ugly and bring out the worst in people. There’s something off about people frothing for torture for a bloke like this. I get the anger and want for revenge but it’s ugly, ugly stuff.

I’m anti death penalty and would rather he never saw the light of day again. Unfortunately as has been mentioned, his ability to bribe those in prison could see him do lighter time than that. Hard to know what to think.

Its just dental care. Profits off the sale of the torture movies of a 5 year old girl. I cant protect him. I cant defend his right to life. There is no seed of doubt.

Corruption means he will certainly bribe his life in prison.

Don't become the monster.

Two others were given sentences of 9 years.

• It's Peter Gerard Scully's second conviction after being served a life sentence for the rape and trafficking of girls
  • The victims included an 18-month-old girl and a child whose body was found buried under the floor of a house
  • Scully's girlfriend, Lovely Margallo, was sentenced to 126 years in jail

An irreconcilable being most worthy of godless redemption

Remove this Banner Ad

Back