Peter Wright

Remove this Banner Ad

Do it Experimental. I have taken craps that are harder than TJB :p

b-scott-1-new.gif

:):p:D

Hi lads and lasses, I am a huge fan of this bloke. I know you guys have some good ruckmen on the list but I think this guy could be the best ruck in the game in a few years. Does anyone else envisage him becoming a number 1 ruck down the track or do you think he will always be just a forward?

Hi lads and lasses, I am a huge fan of this bloke. I know you guys have some good ruckmen on the list but I think this guy could be the best ruck in the game in a few years. Does anyone else envisage him becoming a number 1 ruck down the track or do you think he will always be just a forward?
Will play the ruck/forward role for us especially with Witt's success this year. Wright also has potential to be a dominant forward as well.

Will play the ruck/forward role for us especially with Witt's success this year. Wright also has potential to be a dominant forward as well.
A few years on, how do you see his development?

A few years on, how do you see his development?
on track

the only issue is people want him to be the main target. he cant be a ruck/forward and the key forward.

Day/Burgess needs to command the key forward spot as corbett/Lukosious are more of a 3rd tall / mobile forward target.

Pete covers a lot of territory during a match. He provides a valuable target for our kicks out of defence, but then has the challenge of finding another target further forward. He's playing his role quite well, but I think his goalkicking accuracy may be suffering due to the extra workload of doing all that running.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He seems to have a decent floor
For a tall forward, rarely has a very quiet game.
Seems he's back to 2017 consistency
Generally good for 5+ marks and a goal
Also he's better than most back up ruckman - killed Kielty in the ruck when they were matched up on the weekend.

Would love to see him have the occasional 10 mark, 3+ goal game.

I'm sure we'll see that emergence once our midfield matures and we turn to a more offensive game plan.

Interested to see how the Suns development has worked - turned a pick 8 "best available player" into an Essendon player for steak knives.

He goes for Melbourne..
Still his/her problem. Nothing to do with which team he/she goes for .
I think we are a bit stereotypes , straight away your mind said is he . There is no validation check personal detail in BF .

Interested to see how GCS development work .

Last edited:
Your problem now .
I support Melbourne but was a foundation member at the Suns and continued to be a member there for years until I moved away from Brisbane. The Suns under Dew have burned some good players and I am interested to see what Wright does in a place where "he feels welcomed."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back