Recommitted Peter Wright [re-signed for 3 more years]

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to resign with Suns within next 6 weeks according to Cochrane stepson (was not wrong yet) :)

In case anyone thinks this is a joke, it actually is true. The stepson of Tony Cochrane often posts on the AFL subreddit. I wonder how long until he gets grounded for leaking

Webb is worthless.
Webb would be steak knives, albeit a pair of rusted dirty ones, but steak knives nonetheless.

But yeah, wouldn't happen. Dogs wouldn't give up this years' first, and GC wouldn't accept that deal without it (or even with it)

Webb would be steak knives, albeit a pair of rusted dirty ones, but steak knives nonetheless.

But yeah, wouldn't happen. Dogs wouldn't give up this years' first, and GC wouldn't accept that deal without it (or even with it)
If GCS did not signed GHS, Murdoch, Miles, Corey Ellis, Hombsch to three years deal I don't mind webb, you can only take certain amount of average players before they spud it up as a team.

If GCS did not signed GHS, Murdoch, Miles, Corey Ellis, Hombsch to three years deal I don't mind webb, you can only take certain amount of average players before they spud it up as a team.
Yeah that's it. He's ok depth in the midfield, has potential to be a decent player but never really hit that next level to establish himself in the 22. I can see a club like West Coast getting him going, but not clubs with multiple lower level midfielders all trying to improve at the same time. At this point he'll probably be delisted or traded for next to nothing just in the interest of helping him get to his next opportunity.

If we're talking two firsts for Peter Wright and Jack Martin, it's probably about right for their values (so long as the two picks are around Pick 10-12 and not later in the teens) but a deal like that would never happen

Unless he wants to play in the ruck, Carlton passes, our KPPF stocks are Jim Dandy thanks.

Happy for a rival vic club to overpay for a player who honestly is nowhere as good as his reputation suggests.

Any club who would give up more than a early 2nd round pick for him is crackers. Haven't we learnt anything from the Tom Boys fiasco at The Dogs ?
Yes the dogs learnt, they got a player to help them win a premiership that was in an era where they were not paid for ( Carlton) when there was no cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta wonder how many clubs would want two over 200cm in their forwardline in today's footy, especially if they're not super agile or quick for their height.

Not sure Pies would want him and Cox up there necessarily.

He was Always a full on Pies supporter as he grew up .. if you want to know how I know - I played kick to kick with hi when he was 10 ( his dad being my boss and all)

Yeah 2MP will be a free agent at the end of the contract in 2022.

Bowes will be a free agent at the end of 2024.

Hopefully by 2022, we are in or around the 8 and we can retain him post 2022.

K .. FA affect everyone. Hawks lost Buddy of a GF appearance. ...

In a way ..I think you may hope that you are really a strong side by then so that at least the leave pressure will not come from lack of success.

K .. FA affect everyone. Hawks lost Buddy of a GF appearance. ...

In a way ..I think you may hope that you are really a strong side by then so that at least the leave pressure will not come from lack of success.
Yeah, that is it, be in the best position possible by 2022 to give ourselves the best chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back