Opinion Petition for a new logo?

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, just wondering if you,ve considered doing a Hamish Hartlett throwing the cup over the boundary line, or Travis Boak kicking the cup out on the full?

Hey, just wondering if you,ve considered doing a Hamish Hartlett throwing the cup over the boundary line, or Travis Boak kicking the cup out on the full?
If you can provide a link to the videos I can see if I can.

I hate the logo. I recall this argument 5 years ago when I would regularly post.

Tired of the nonsensical argument kids like the logo. How does that work for Saints or Blues supporting kids???

Whatever ... if it's crap and unpopular the club will stick with it. Go raptors heads.

Plus one for an updated version of our original logo. Improve the shape and linework but keep the overall concept. Has the right amount of menace, colours are great and speaks to the club's history

Hi all,

catching a lot of us noise about Crows supporters starting to get sick of seeing our ridiculous logo. I feel like it’s a great time to shake things up, especially as we are entering a new era as a footy club and in general life (COVID).

What style of logo would we be after as a club?

Could a petition kick the club into thinking about the possibility?
Go back to the original or STFU about it...or we will make more changes than the muppets up the road.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just went through all clubs (except Fitzroy and University) logos.

Lets do a tier list IMO (Ordered within the tiers by when they came out)

A - St Kilda
B - Sydney, Fremantle, Collingwood
C+ - Greater Western Sydney, Carlton
C- - Adelaide, Brisbane, Gold Coast, West Coast
D+ - Essendon, Geelong, Richmond, Western Bulldogs, North Melbourne
D- - Port Adelaide
F - Hawthorn, Melbourne

Or if you want it in another form

1. St Kilda
daylight
2. Sydney
3. Collingwood
4. Fremantle
daylight
daylight
daylight
5. Carlton
6. Greater Western Sydney
7. Gold Coast
8. Adelaide
9. Brisbane
10. West Coast
11. North Melbourne
12. Geelong
13. Essendon
14. Richmond
15. Western Bulldogs
daylight
16. Port Adelaide
17. Melbourne
daylight
18. Hawthorn

And yes, I realised I put a daylight within categories.
I'd say only 6 clubs' fan should like their logo. While everyone else should be demanding the club change theres.

Though, even if I were a Fremantle fan I'd get rid of "Fremantle Dockers" below the shield. That's 1 easy change to go from 4 to 2 and be before the first daylight.

Understand it’s your opinion, but my god is that the strangest logo ranking I’ve ever seen. Hawthorn and Melbourne bottom 2?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That site is rubbish for useless amateur level movements like your local school doing a vegan option, or bringing back the bars. No one takes them seriously.

I just realised that the current logo is the longest the club has ever gone with the same logo.

As much as I dont like the current one.
The old style is outdated in this day and age.

Need something new.

I just realised that the current logo is the longest the club has ever gone with the same logo.

As much as I dont like the current one.
The old style is outdated in this day and age.

Need something new.

That therefore means the club has cost itself the longest possible period of lost merchandise revenue, from many supporters who refuse to buy anything with that hideous tacky Baltimore Raven featured.

Back