We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Iron

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
I know many people who are the same as you and won't buy merchandise while the raptor exists. It looks cheap, cartoonist and poorly designed and does not reflect a professional football club.

There are many options for an alternative logo that are better than the raptor, and most people think the original logo is also better.

I just think the issue is that it will never be the top priority and with Covid related resourcing cuts, it would require a lot of effort to change, despite the need being there.

Maybe then , reverting back to the 91 logo is the simplest and quickest option in the current climate even though it may not be exactly what we all want.
Think you're overestimating the resources required to design and roll out a new logo.

It isn't a 2 second job by any means, but it isn't a financial drain. Essendon managed to get it done.

conVINCEd

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 15, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
the raptor exists … It looks cheap, cartoonist and poorly designed and does not reflect a professional football club.

On that, our B&F medal is an absolute disgrace.

A childish joke, a piece of puss, a cheap and tacky affront to our efforts to be a respected and powerful football club.

New logo or not, we need a freshly designed Malcolm Blight Medal pronto - with all previous recipients given a replacement.

Grooster24

Club Legend
May 27, 2015
Dlusional
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
On that, our B&F medal is an absolute disgrace.

A childish joke, a piece of puss, a cheap and tacky affront to our efforts to be a respected and powerful football club.

New logo or not, we need a freshly designed Malcolm Blight Medal pronto - with all previous recipients given a replacement.

Yes....looks terrible. I didn't realise how childish and tacky it was.

IMG_7170.JPG

Iron

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
When the band is as big or bigger than the medallion, it looks cheap. Every time.

I do like the we gave all previous AFLW B&F winners a Gold Jacket though, that's the most important part not a sh*t medal
A medal you can put out on display in your house and enjoy your achievement daily, the jacket likely goes in the cupboard, never to be seen again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know if they did that because they knew surfer Sloaney was winning it or if it was just a terribly lame attempt at being cool. Being us I'd be pretty confident of it being the latter. It still gives me nightmares.

Back