Petition/Letter to the Club demanding an external review (now with PDF link in OP)

Tex200

Cancelled
10k Posts Podcaster
Dec 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think this week end has the potential to get very ugly.

If we play well and we only lose by 4-5 goals then, you know, that can happen it Perth - all good, back the boys can still play finals etc.

If it goes to over say...70 points, which is possible, I think the blow torch will well and truly be on

Rotayjay

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide

If we play well and we only lose by 4-5 goals then, you know, that can happen it Perth - all good, back the boys can still play finals etc.

If it goes to over say...70 points, which is possible, I think the blow torch will well and truly be on
Blowtorch thanks

Which gives many of us mixed feelings about short term pain for hopefully long term gain...

Cockwomble

All Australian
May 3, 2016
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Whyalla under 9's
What if you distribute some petitions on the next home game, or organise a mass walk out 15mins into the last quarter, we fly as one!

So clearly after the Pizza party and the club's season imploding they have backed away from the 1-2 inexperienced players that gave a go and have gone full hog back to playing the useless oldies.
Clearly the older guys had eaten all the pizza before the younger ones arrived...

Tex200

Cancelled
10k Posts Podcaster
Dec 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think all of this criticism is very unfair given the club has really excelled this year:
1A7CB07F-174B-49BB-8706-0C7E61B1A4E2.png

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
They've delivered us the best eSports program in the AFL. They've put the right people in the right (gaming) seats and got the right system in place.

Outstanding.

Nah that'd be the bombers of all clubs.

I will note that there's no rules against performance enhancing drugs in the OPL...

Back