Petition/Letter to the Club demanding an external review (now with PDF link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this week end has the potential to get very ugly.

If we play well and we only lose by 4-5 goals then, you know, that can happen it Perth - all good, back the boys can still play finals etc.

If it goes to over say...70 points, which is possible, I think the blow torch will well and truly be on

If we play well and we only lose by 4-5 goals then, you know, that can happen it Perth - all good, back the boys can still play finals etc.

If it goes to over say...70 points, which is possible, I think the blow torch will well and truly be on
Blowtorch thanks

Which gives many of us mixed feelings about short term pain for hopefully long term gain...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So clearly after the Pizza party and the club's season imploding they have backed away from the 1-2 inexperienced players that gave a go and have gone full hog back to playing the useless oldies.
Clearly the older guys had eaten all the pizza before the younger ones arrived...

They've delivered us the best eSports program in the AFL. They've put the right people in the right (gaming) seats and got the right system in place.

Outstanding.

Nah that'd be the bombers of all clubs.

I will note that there's no rules against performance enhancing drugs in the OPL...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back