PETITION: NEW PRE-MATCH SONG - SEVEN NATION ARMY

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the club should give all members a pair of Bose noise cancelling headphones and we all listen to our own preferred track.

Great sponsor integration donchathink?

I think the club should give all members a pair of Bose noise cancelling headphones and we all listen to our own preferred track.

Great sponsor integration donchathink?
Bit of a piss take but still they're like worth 300 each.

Cant say I am a fan of Seven Nation Army as an entry song.

I can live with Nothing Else Matters

However if I could click my fingers and make it just happen I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN AT ALL COLLINGWOOD GAMES!!

This is on my bucket list!!

Time to buy our own stadium.

But if I had to walk all that way I’d be buggered before the bounce!

The whole thing is so contrived.

Just let the team run out to the club song.

Leave all the white noise junk in the junk shop.

This.
We are not some half baked, desperate for attention club like Port.

The White Stripes should be coming on stage to Good Old Collingwood Forever, not he reverse.

We're the Mary.

I refuse to endorse any intro music unless it's some obscure German black metal album only ever released on tapes, with just thirteen copies, where the drums were recorded in a bathtub, and where the singer sounds like a broken audio file. That'll get the people moving.

Not obscure (or German) but Immortal would be a good fit, especially if Abbath came back. Sure to put a smile on the kiddies' faces and get grandma singing along.

"Where Dark and Light Don't Differ" could become where black and white don't differ?

Or maybe "Throned by Black (+white) Storms?"

Abbath looks like a cheer squad member at Halloween and the raven could easily be replaced with a magpie:

9908e0d7-3297-4ef6-817d-6a842345e25a_1522108800.png

Cant say I am a fan of Seven Nation Army as an entry song.

I can live with Nothing Else Matters

However if I could click my fingers and make it just happen I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN AT ALL COLLINGWOOD GAMES!!

This is on my bucket list!!

but only if we have cheerleaders and tons of US flags....

Pffftttt.....
Made for under 5 bucks in China or Mexico.
Their “worth” is what the retailer can get.

I doubt the margin is that big... if it were, they'd have been forced to drop by now: another company makes identically functioning ones for enough less that they can massively outsell Bose and make a profit; Bose has to match; cycle goes on until prices stabilise. It can be prevented by things like cult followings and so on, or cartels, but I don't think either holds true enough for Bose for that to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back