Petition to get rid of Craig Hutchison from the Footy Show and Footy Classified.

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with this.

However, he is the best newsbreaker in the business.

Lets face it, those who say they hate him are full of s**t.

These are the same people who sit comfortably intrigued by what Hutchy says and breaks week in, week out and then go on to question the methods in which he provides it.

Do you beleive everything gary says?

TV personality's popularity has nought to do with ongoing employment.
Tony Greig commentating his 114th season of cricket later this year will be proof of that:rolleyes:

AND cricket - they are called tied as opposed to drawn

Totally agree with you guys. Craig Hutchison was again trying to be controversial and stir up a debate, without good enough facts to back him up. I can't stand a guy who makes a living trying to ruin other people's careers based on rumours and gossip.
The worst part of the 'TAC Cup Future Stars' program is he learning more about the young talent before they enter AFL. If only these young kids knew that he will be sifting through their garbage in years to come for a story.

I dont dislike him, but he does make me cringe. I wonder if he even follows the sport sometimes, his agendas are so contrived. The dislike Newman has for him is palpable, not that I like Newman though.

Hutch can be annoying, but he does his job well and makes plenty of money out of it. Caro and Walls are the ones they should get rid of.
If we are going to have a poll on footy reporters, lets go the whole way and have a poll on the worst or most annoying posters on BF, thats how silly this thread is.

Then it can act like a petition, which will hopefully one day come to the attention of Geoff Brown or whoever gave the jerk-off his gigs on these shows, who will hopefully sack him, or at least punch him in the jaw.

The fact that you're quoting both footy shows on Nine has Geoff Brown barring up as we speak.

I've found the solution - I don't watch either show any more. And funnily enough, I don't feel any less informed about football!!! :)

That's how to get rid of him. Stop watching and stop talking about it. Your whinging is like oxygen to the flame for Hutchy, Caro, Newman etc.

I just wish he'd piss off from presenting TAC cup future stars, I couldn't give a toss about the other two programs but I'm pretty interested in the next generation of players. It's just an ego trip for him, leave programs like that to people like Kevin Sheehan and Emma Quayle who actually know what they're on about when it comes to the upcoming talent.

Tool of the highest order, no doubt. But I'm only prepared to sign the "petition" if you'll sign my Robert Walls "petition". Oh how sweet would it be to be rid of both of these ass clowns....

Agree with the above.

I'll sign it if it gets rid of the whole panel from "before the game" bar Lehmo and Strauchanie!

loves himself just a bit too much, gary lyon pumps him up like hes the god of football media, and when he goes to an add on footy classified or tac he has that big smile on his ugly head and you just want to stab him in the eye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even when he knows he is wrong it is always a 'fact'. Remember him getting on his high horse with Nick Reiwoldt on the Footy show a couple of weeks back.

Knowing he had nobody present at the meeting of the Richmond senior players re Plough, he still insisted his view was a fact and everyone else was wrong.

I have no time for the bloke, when he comes on I go get a coffee. Q'dos too to the comments on Robert Walls ... does he ever have anything positive to say about anyone?

Knowing he had nobody present at the meeting of the Richmond senior players re Plough, he still insisted his view was a fact and everyone else was wrong.

From memory I'm pretty sure that was never officially denied. Just spun by Richmond. He knew he was right and no one categorically stated he was wrong.

Ugh. Give it a rest. The Hutchy hate is out of control.

Sure he isn't the greatest bloke going around but is he really so bad that he makes shows unwatchable/warrants petitions for him to be kicked off air?

This jerk-off is undoubtedly the most annoying try-hard on tv.

If you'd like to never again see him on either of these shows, please post once in this thread.

Then it can act like a petition, which will hopefully one day come to the attention of Geoff Brown or whoever gave the jerk-off his gigs on these shows, who will hopefully sack him, or at least punch him in the jaw.

There is a facebook page dedicated to getting rid of hutchy, apparently it has more than 15000 members.

There is a guy who sends TFS via sams mailbag (who also appears to dislike hutchy) an update of the tally (hoping they will read it on air or sack him)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=80961359226

There is a facebook page dedicated to getting rid of hutchy, apparently it has more than 15000 members.

There is a guy who sends TFS via sams mailbag (who also appears to dislike hutchy) an update of the tally (hoping they will read it on air or sack him)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=80961359226

It's lucky that Facebook wasn't around when the Berlin Wall was still up, otherwise we'd all be driving Trabants now and making booze out of filtered kerosene.

Craig Hutchison you make me sick an every time i here him on the footy classified of the footy show i want to punch the sreen the crap he say's is so annoying an i really hope that he will be sackd by channel 9 because he is a disgrace to the football world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back