Petition to get rid of Craig Hutchison from the Footy Show and Footy Classified.

Remove this Banner Ad

Craig Hutchison you make me sick an every time i here him on the footy classified of the footy show i want to punch the sreen the crap he say's is so annoying an i really hope that he will be sackd by channel 9 because he is a disgrace to the football world.

with spelling and grammar like that, you could take over his position. :thumbsu::thumbsu::rolleyes:

just get Chief to ban him from BF, that way he'll lose 90% of his 'scoops'

But does he post?

What identity does he assume to slink around the shadows of Big Footy?

I'm interested.

At one point or another I haven't cared for any of the panel on Footy Classified, but at least they talk footy and touch on touchy footy issues, even if you don't agree with their point of view. I think you're being a little harsh on him.

I sat behind him at the 2007 Grand Final... he loved every minute of the game and must be a Cats fan (or anti-Port, or susceptible to bandwagons) despite not wearing any colours to show his allegience. No respect for his toolish antics on the day. Not sure who his bald mate was sitting next to him but he was just as bad.

I sat behind him at the 2007 Grand Final... he loved every minute of the game and must be a Cats fan (or anti-Port, or susceptible to bandwagons) despite not wearing any colours to show his allegience. No respect for his toolish antics on the day. Not sure who his bald mate was sitting next to him but he was just as bad.

Did you manage to see any of the game? The Hutch is a big, lumbering unit.

He is a mad cats fan so you can hardly blame him for being happy with what was going on and i can't really blame you for hating it after the humiliation your team was given.

Did you manage to see any of the game? The Hutch is a big, lumbering unit.

Unfortunately saw all of the game as I am a fairly big lumbering unit myself. Didn't know he was a Cats fan though despite his behaviour as I labelled him a premiership-starved Victorian going on the smash the South Australian ride like about 70% of the crowd. Why am I even talking about it - terrible memories.

Unfortunately saw all of the game as I am a fairly big lumbering unit myself. Didn't know he was a Cats fan though, even after enduring the game behind him it wasn't overly obvious. Why am I even talking about it.

Because it helps!

I truly pity you though - your team losing and being next to Hutchy, who's team was winning.

Because it helps!

I truly pity you though - your team losing and being next to Hutchy, who's team was winning.

Ah you quoted me before I edited - too quick for me. Cheers for the sympathy. What made it worse was that I had driven over from Adelaide by myself the day before and faced the return journey solo again the next morning and spent the day trying to avoid listening to any sport-related news on the radio. It was bad enough driving through deer park and horsham seeing anti-Port slogans lining the roads. Had a solid 8 hours silence to reflect on what was a truely dark day.

Bloody Hutchy. Given he is a Cats fan he was actually quite well behaved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This jerk-off is undoubtedly the most annoying try-hard on tv.

If you'd like to never again see him on either of these shows, please post once in this thread.

Then it can act like a petition, which will hopefully one day come to the attention of Geoff Brown or whoever gave the jerk-off his gigs on these shows, who will hopefully sack him, or at least punch him in the jaw.

Oh dear, how pathetic.

Just hope he doesn't come up with a corny, cringe-worthy title for Rebecca Maddern like he has with Caro Wilson ("The first lady of football")

To state the obvious, Hutchy being on there has gotta be partly motivated by cost-cutting; that, and they probably think they'll beat up tension between him and Sam, which is contrived bullshit.

Like most people, he's much better on radio than tv (I enjoy Off The Bench every week). I dunno what it is about tv that turns most blokes more wooden/formal and insincere. Ian Chappell is a different bloke on radio. Hutchy's contrived controversy on tv is so see-through it's a joke. One thing I like about Carro is when she calls him out on it.

This jerk-off is undoubtedly the most annoying try-hard on tv.

If you'd like to never again see him on either of these shows, please post once in this thread.

Then it can act like a petition, which will hopefully one day come to the attention of Geoff Brown or whoever gave the jerk-off his gigs on these shows, who will hopefully sack him, or at least punch him in the jaw.
I actually like him, id rather they get rid of the attention seeking cow on there instead, having her on there to show gender equality is crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back